Retiring to Florida with College Aged Kid

My daughter has had a dream of living and working in New York since we visited there in 2017 when she was a fresh high school grad in California. Now she is finishing college in Australia and still has her NY dream very much alive. I plan to meet her there in 2022 when she wants to make her return trip and start chasing the dream!!

I graduated from Chico State with parents in the Bay Area and ended up working most of my career in China.

Location Location Location is for real estate salespeople, not career builders :)

It is unclear to me why anyone in their wildest dreams would believe that their child might stay in their college state when they have not even done year one, let alone lived there or decided on a career path. Or...am I missing something?

I read OP as a very involved, concerned father, who tries to plan ahead and was just looking for ideas.

It is unclear to me why anyone in their wildest dreams would believe that their child might stay in their college state when they have not even done year one, let alone lived there or decided on a career path. Or...am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom