Road Trips 2023

Wow!

I need to plan my mid to late summer trip to the Finger Lakes/Niagara Falls area next year. But it’s not going to be a road trip!

I'm already planning next year's road trip from New England to Yellowstone in late September and October.
I'll do MLB games in Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis on the way out and then pick up the girlfriend at the Bozeman airport.

That trip should be something less than 30 days...

Well done Ronstar. You sure do like to drive a lot.

Thanks - Yes we like to drive. I'm not a fan of flying, and retirement allows us to take our time on trips, so driving is our favorite means of travel in the US.

Pretty slick video !

Did you use your dash cam to do the video ?

When you travel, I'm thinking you stay at hotels, do you just reserve them the night you are there, or do you reserve all ahead of time ?

Thanks, This video was done with my new Iphone15. The trip was fun, but I'm not a fan of the video quality on this video. I don't know if it's because of a dirty windshield, filming while in motion, low lighting levels, or something else. It seems like my 3 year old GoPro does a better job at video while moving. Iphone 15 video while standing still outside on a sunny day seems ok.

We reserve all hotels ahead of time. Mostly Hiltons/ Hampton inns to get and use points. That has its advantages and disadvantages. Advantage is that we dont have to worry about hotels being booked when we check in. Disadvantage is that sometimes daily activities make it a PITA to get to the reserved hotel at a decent time.

Nice video Ronstar, thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom