Sell daughter's Jeep (she's heading to S Korea)

Three years ago, I was looking for a good used Jeep Wrangler to tow behind my new motorhome (they make excellent “toads”). I was flabbergasted by the high prices people were asking for their used Jeeps, so I ended buying a new one. I doubt that the OP’s Jeep would lose much value if it sat for a year in covered storage.

Three years ago, I was looking for a good used Jeep Wrangler to tow behind my new motorhome (they make excellent “toads”). I was flabbergasted by the high prices people were asking for their used Jeeps, so I ended buying a new one. I doubt that the OP’s Jeep would lose much value if it sat for a year in covered storage.

2 dr Jeeps are an enigma, I think. When we were shopping back in 2014, we looked at used ones. 2 year olds were selling for $2k less than new. Go four years old and they were $4k less. So we bought this one new for $29k out the door. 6 years later and the trade in is still $19k. That is crazy.

2 dr Jeeps are an enigma, I think. When we were shopping back in 2014, we looked at used ones. 2 year olds were selling for $2k less than new. Go four years old and they were $4k less. So we bought this one new for $29k out the door. 6 years later and the trade in is still $19k. That is crazy.
Is that a Sport, Sahara or Rubicon? Yes, 2dr while short are desired by many(because they are short) for off road builds.

Back
Top Bottom