Sex After Retirement?

I must be older because I only remember Dr Ruth, appparently she is still alive at 88. Sex talk must be good for longevity, so we must keep this thread going.

Last edited:
Yes , Xavier Hollander is 73 and you go to her website it is so funny . Still making money being the happy hooker . Still doing the sex talk gig .

Yes , Xavier Hollander is 73 and you go to her website it is so funny . Still making money being the happy hooker . Still doing the sex talk gig .

I used to see her frequently in a Dutch butcher shop in downtown Toronto circa 1971.....I lived just around the corner from the store.

Oh I think I vaguely remember this person. Did she write a book, something to do with horse, I won't mention it here. Is she that the person ?

Oh I think I vaguely remember this person. Did she write a book, something to do with horse, I won't mention it here. Is she that the person ?

Happy Hooker was the most famous book. There was a pet involved; don't remember if a horse. (I was 13 when I read it--long time ago!)

Remember Xavier Hollander used to say something like it is all in your mind . LOL

I recall reading her book, and about 8 years ago a fellow came to work as a new employee and his name was Xavier.
I pronounced it like her name, and he was surprised I pronounced it correctly..

I suppose she made a big impression on me.. :LOL:

Only a matter of time before it can upload to Facebook so you can share with friends. Or, more likely, potentials on Tinder. ;)

I'm sure all the numbers reported on social media (or is Tinder "sexual media"?) will be 100% accurate. :LOL:

The news of this product made me cringe. Keith is right--whatever happened to talking to your partner?

You must not take the right drug. Get with the program.

I got banned from using it. Thought a little recreational use would be fun. She did at the beginning. At the end...not so much. Tried to sneak it in another time and the bloodshot eyes gave me away....She wasnt happy..They sit on the shelf drawing dust now.

I got banned from using it. Thought a little recreational use would be fun. She did at the beginning. At the end...not so much. Tried to sneak it in another time and the bloodshot eyes gave me away....She wasnt happy..They sit on the shelf drawing dust now.
I remember your story. I'm kidding about the drug part. But there are natural product for this too.

I remember your story. I'm kidding about the drug part. But there are natural product for this too.

We still bring it up every now and then. Its funny how little one can learn if they refuse to listen. She is no expert on male anatomy. Know matter what I say, she still thinks it is some kind of aphrodisiac. I cant convince her that swallowing one of those pills doesn't suddenly makes you interested in a granny standing nearby.

I like many used Maca for many years, Gave it up about 8 years ago as my wife complained. I think it is time I went back on.

I like many used Maca for many years, Gave it up about 8 years ago as my wife complained. I think it is time I went back on.
Koreans have Gingseng. My neighbor complained to me her husband wanted sex all the time. They are Koreans.

Don't tell DW! That will confirm to her that I'm part Korean, since I love Korean BBQ and kimchee, too. She just doesn't believe that she is beautiful, and is very easy on many men's eyes.

Back
Top Bottom