Sometime life just sucks!

Two fingers in the flat part of TX are crossed for you and your loved ones....:flowers:

:sick::sick::(
Sorry guys, but I don't feel very good tonight. Learned that my friend just passed away tonight and my emotions are a bit out of control.
Later

:sick::sick::(
Sorry guys, but I don't feel very good tonight. Learned that my friend just passed away tonight and my emotions are a bit out of control.
Later

I am so sorry...........:mad:

It is so hard when loved ones pass. Just know that you and your wife are in the thoughts and prayers of many.

Thanks. I had to go help the grieving widow go through his stuff to find passwords, account information, etc. and he paid all the bills and kept the stock stuff electronically, and she never did that. I feel dirty having to go through all his stuff and explain some of the accounts that he has with various sites, because she asked about them. I had to run through a crash course on how to access the accounts, and pay the bills, so she can at least get through the next few months, and she is going to move and stay with her daughter and SIL, which se only sort of trusts. It's a complicated situation, and I tried to get her to come stay with us for awhile, and give herself some time to grieve and function without pressure, but she decided not to. I can only offer her the help, can't make her do it. At least she is planning on having a small service here, later, when she comes to visit. Given mine and my DW recent bouts with Cancer, his death has hit us pretty hard. So sudden, and so dramatic, almost like a switch was hit, and his whole body started to shut down. Always thought that you would have some time, even though it is understood to be fatal, but you believe there is some time to say goodbye. Apparently, not. I'm working through it, but it may take a little while for this one.
Thanks for your well wishes.

Whitestick, that is a wonderful thing you are doing for your friend's widow, she is very fortunate to have you there. It must be strange indeed going through all his finances but you are doing exactly what is needed at this point in time.

Back
Top Bottom