Starbucks -the coffee for people who hate coffee

That's what I thought about AOL when they went online. "Wow, that is so dumbed down no one will buy it". So much for my forecasting abilities.

Back on topic, DW has just informed me that she likes the store brand (Giant/Martins) coffee just as well as the name brand she was using so get that instead. I bought a small can for her to try in the hope that would be the result.

Surprisingly often the store brand is equal to and often even better than the name brands so when one goes on the shelf I'll be quick to try it. Not always of course but often enough to make the experiment worthwhile.

I'm in love with the Kroger Breakfast Blend. I could get the large can (lasts me about a month and a half) for 5.99 on sale but now it's gone up to 7.99 on sale! NO!!!

I figure that the cost of coffee and the 'expensive' flavored cream, I spend about 25 cents a POT for coffee!

I haven't had Starbucks in several years.

Sent from my mobile device so please excuse grammatical errors. :)

Don't ever ask me for investment advice (if anyone would anyway) I thought the first version of Windows was silly too and told people not to invest in Microsoft.
When word was that wireless was the next big thing, I was convinced that people would never become that attached to their mobile phones and would most certainly not give up their landlines. There was no logic in it at all to me. I owned a cellphone for a few years then gave it up. I have been without one for about 5 years now but it would seem I am one of a small minority.

I also didn't see how Starbucks would become that big when it's future success was being predicted. After all, it was just coffee :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom