Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez, Randy Jackson

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
It's official. Just announced by American Idol.

I have no problem with that panel. They won't be on though until live shows start. Anyone know who did auditions. Was it Ellen, Kara, and Randy?

Luckily for the next generation of music artists, the ones who are going to succeed in that business don't need American Idol's help...

I bet Randy is already dreading the audition crowds of Tyler & Lopez imitators.

Nords;980676 I bet Randy is already dreading the audition crowds of Tyler & Lopez imitators.[/QUOTE said:
Auditions were several months ago. I remember it being on the news in July for Milwaukee but I don't remember who the judges were.

I think FinanceDude would make an excellent judge...even if he is a Yankee...:cool:

I think FinanceDude would make an excellent judge...even if he is a Yankee...:cool:

Oh yeah, he would! Nords would also be excellent...never seen him hesitate to give an honest opinion. He's kinda like the Simon of er.org;)

Oh yeah, he would! Nords would also be excellent...never seen him hesitate to give an honest opinion. He's kinda like the Simon of er.org;)
Mmmmm...hmmm..Nords would be good, but it's only an hour long show most of the time. :D

I think Ha Ha would be excellent as well...don't know how he'd be with the guys, but he knows how to critique the ladies.... ;)

Does Simon ever say "I'll take that as a compliment!"?

Back
Top Bottom