Talk About Your Avatar

The Porsche to the left is my present to myself for reaching the $1 million mark. Not there yet but close. ;)

Arif said:
The Porsche to the left is my present to myself for reaching the $1 million mark. Not there yet but close. ;)

Is that $1 million before getting the Porche or $1 million after getting the Porche?

A money management forum.

Was it for the page that recommends rebalancing to keep your asset allocation from getting out of whack?

I change mine according to my mood...

Sometimes I feel like the donkey but the detail gets lost when sized for an avatar...

Attachments

• capacity.jpg
    capacity.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 106
Being Avator less, please enlighten on the ones that have motion in them. How do you get them, and how do you attach them as an Avatar to your signature.

whitestick said:
Being Avator less, please enlighten on the ones that have motion in them.  How do you get them, and how do you attach them as an Avatar to your signature.
Yeah. I'd like to make mine twirl. :)

And I'd like to make mine peck. Maybe someone could tell me how to get the Woody-W-Pecker laugh in there?

ha

((^+^)) SG said:
Yeah.  I'd like to make mine twirl.   :)

I should have filled in the cells, but you get what you pay for ;)

Attachments

• sg.gif
    sg.gif
    62.3 KB · Views: 115
OK Marshac, I'll say it- you are good looking as well as clever. Now will you please animate my avatar?

Ha

Modern technology can only do so much- i'm not sure your pecker can ever be animated. :LOL:

it's late :p

index.php

you are getting veerrry sleeepy

Mine is a picture I took at San Galgano, a medieval cathedral that no longer has a roof. I liked it because it was kind of spiritual but at the same time humbling in an "Ozymandius" sort of way.

Mine is a pic about 10 miles from Devils Tower the first year dh and I went to Sturgis Bike Week.

Marshac said:
Modern technology can only do so much- i'm not sure your pecker can ever be animated. :LOL:

Oh. Man. :LOL:

I cant look at that animated SG thing without thinking that I want to close my eyes and do something embarrassing.

Mine is a single pixel of the most brilliant, dazzling, entrancing, richest of rich colors. Look very closely. Very very closely. Closer. Closer. Amazing isn't it?

Tess is her name, she is one of our Katahdin sheep, which we keep to provide hours of entertainment staring opportunities to the border collies. 
Sarah

I've been really tempted to use a gif I've got, but it looks like I can't even post it (186k).

Edit: Never mind, I figured out how to do it.  If anybody is really offended, let me know and deal 'ol Bob comes back.

Edit #2: well that didn't take long, so Bob is back. Here's the offending URL if anyone is interested: http://www.fandango.net/polaroid/POOP.gif

As the result of a recent announcement as to the quantity of our bonus for 2005, I have made the appropriate change in my avatar to better reflect the mood set by this communication.

Attachments

• screwed-1.gif
    screwed-1.gif
    41.5 KB · Views: 59
Martha said:
I am considering going back to Ludmila Putin:

first_lady.jpg

She kind of looks like Hillary's prettier, younger sister.

cube_rat said:
She kind of looks like Hillary's prettier, younger sister.

With industrial-grade cheek bones.

Back
Top Bottom