Tax software accuracy

I have been using HRB for the past few years after TT boosted their prices. I have had no issues with them. This year I bought the Deluxe Federal Plus state for $14.95. There were no issues with installation. It also includes a free Federal E-file. They still charge $19.95 for state e-file. So that's a total of about $35 to do my taxes including e-filing. I normally do not file until the last update of software is released at the end of March. I always owe money so, there is no incentive to file early.

I have been using HRB for the past few years after TT boosted their prices. I have had no issues with them. This year I bought the Deluxe Federal Plus state for $14.95. There were no issues with installation. It also includes a free Federal E-file. They still charge $19.95 for state e-file. So that's a total of about $35 to do my taxes including e-filing. I normally do not file until the last update of software is released at the end of March. I always owe money so, there is no incentive to file early.
Same for me. Never crashed, accurate to what I had expected based on my tax estimate worksheet. No surprises and much less expensive. I file for myself and my son and daughter, no issues.

Back
Top Bottom