The rich are different ...

braumeister

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
but most of them seem like pretty decent folks.

Here is a nice graphic showing the richest people in each state. You can click on each one to read a Wikipedia blurb on them. Surprisingly, not every state has its own billionaire: the richest person in Maine, Delaware, and North Dakota doesn't quite make it.

The Wealthiest Person In Each State

Widows one of the three best ways to become wealthy? What is that all about? Doesn't hardly seem fair women can just live longer than men and collect all the bucks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...Surprisingly, not every state has its own billionaire: the richest person in Maine, Delaware, and North Dakota doesn't quite make it...

And in the spirit of a recent thread about us lowly millionaires, I see that if the stash is divided in 2 at least in each household, many of them would fail to be billionaire. How's that for some consolation?

Easily solved. Men could simply marry older wives.

Amethyst

Widows one of the three best ways to become wealthy? What is that all about? Doesn't hardly seem fair women can just live longer than men and collect all the bucks!

Wife's personal wealth would be irrelevant to the solution, as long as the wealthy man outlives her. Besides, older women make better wives anyway. As I am sure all the older married people on the forum would agree.

A.

You mean older and very wealthy women, correct? :D

Wife's personal wealth would be irrelevant to the solution, as long as the wealthy man outlives her. Besides, older women make better wives anyway. As I am sure all the older married people on the forum would agree.

A.

I must be getting old because I agree with you. :) Ten years ago maybe not as much, but now I have no desire to be with one younger than me and I would question the mental stability of any younger female wanting to be with me since I am not sugar daddy wealthy.

I know what you mean...I am completely nuts and against the grain.... many years ago, married a much older govvie with a broken-down car and child support payments. But, he was cuuuute. Still is.

A.

II would question the mental stability of any younger female wanting to be with me since I am not sugar daddy wealthy.

I know what you mean...I am completely nuts and against the grain.... many years ago, married a much older govvie with a broken-down car and child support payments. But, he was cuuuute. Still is.

A.

Well Amethyst, maybe what the difference was that he was able to keep up with you! :)

Back
Top Bottom