This might help some with ER decision & health care costs.

dex

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
See if your company is offering it. It might help with your ER decision. Possibly, if you choose retirement you can get it.

U.S. to Reimburse Companies' Retiree Health Costs - Bloomberg

The U.S. will reimburse about 2,000 company, union and government health plans for most costs of coverage provided to individuals who leave the workforce between the ages of 55 and 64, the Obama administration said today.
The $5 billion program will cover 80 percent of health costs, up to $90,000 per worker, according to a statement on the Web site HealthCare.gov. About half of the companies in the Fortune 500 sought funds, the administration said.

The U.S. taxpayer will reimburse about 2,000 company, union and government health plans for most costs of coverage provided to individuals who leave the workforce between the ages of 55 and 64, the Obama administration said today.

Fixed. :)

The Chinese government will reimburse about 2,000 company, union and government health plans for most costs of coverage provided to individuals who leave the workforce between the ages of 55 and 64, the Obama administration said today.

If you want to get technical.

U.S. to Reimburse Companies' Retiree Health Costs - Bloomberg

The U.S. will reimburse about 2,000 company, union and government health plans for most costs of coverage provided to individuals who leave the workforce between the ages of 55 and 64, the Obama administration said today.

I don't see why the U.S. should have to reimburse or pay for any insurance. Nobody needs insurance. They can just get free care at the local ER. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom