Time to start exercising...I disgust myself!

a really easy way to lose weight thru calorie reduction is to avoid foods with corn syrup in them. you will be amazed to see where corn syrup is used and in what proportion in foods that are touted as "healthy".
a simple experiment - weigh yourself. record the time of day and what you were (or not >:D) wearing.
for 1 week, read labels on foods already in your house. if corn syrup is in the top 5 ingredients, set it aside on a box or in an empty shelf. don't eat it or give it to the thinnest person in the house.
eat other foods as usual. just cut out the corn syrup sweetened foods.
at the end of the week, weigh yourself again at the same time of day, same outfit. :cool:
donate the box of uneaten food to the local food bank or church. hungry people could use the calories.
revise your shopping list to avoid this hidden calorie source.

Man Fed, you sound a bit like a rabbit. Beef Jerky? How does that fit in. (heh)

haha a rabbit? better than a fatman i guess?

i Looooove jerky. i should start a thread about it actually.homemade, storebought, whatever...i eat a lot....and its really good 4 u if you dont eat crap like slimjims! a serving might have 80 cals and a good 15 g of protein with limited fats...

Yeah, I was thiniking slimjim. I don't eat that stuff so I don't know much about it.

I don't know how long you'll be able to have a steady diet of the other stuff though.

Broccoli and cauliflower as a filler for dinner? Come on Fed, stop it you're killing me.

Broccoli and cauliflower as a filler for dinner? Come on Fed, stop it you're killing me.

The consumption of which will stimulate his caveman instincts, and it will be over to Outbacks for a huge steak and a blooming onion..........:D

what's the deal? you guys dont like broccoli? some of my favorite dishes, most which originated during some sort of health kick, have cooked broccoli and cauli in them....i love it! do a google of 'negative calorie foods' and you'll see why

Take some broccoli and cauliflower...maybe some sliced squash and zuchinni if you're feelin ...err...rabbity.....sautee them all in a panon high heat with some butter....flavor with a lot of garlic,seasoned salt, and pepper....then a bitmore butter. Or, skip the spices and use abut 1/3 or 1/2 packet of montral marinades like garlic and herb or peppercorn. we serve these seasoned veggies with 2 or 3 meals a week. sometimes i just throw in some browned steak slices, chicken or shrimp and serve it over rice or pasta for a SIMPLE meal. you like alfredo, but not the fat feeling after pasta alfredo? do all of the above but sprinkle on a little parmesan cheese and dump in a mixture of 1/2-1 cup skim milk and flour....let it get bubbly and you're set

The consumption of which will stimulate his caveman instincts, and it will be over to Outbacks for a huge steak and a blooming onion..........:D

hey! easy there! nothing wrong with a healthy steak now and again. i have really limited fried foods though.... in the last week i've had wings before a cavs game,as that is my lucky meal....and i plan to keep it that way....so no bloomin onions!

the key to any sustained healthy eating habits, in MY experience, is a good day of cheating as needed....usually i feel guilty enough to moderate it somewhat. but im not the type of guy to miss out on thanksgiving or christmas dinners because i need eggwhites and a protein shake to make me feel healthy. sheeeshhh...pass the pumpkin pie will ya?

thefed,

you crack me up!
This is a hilarious thread!!!!!!!!

Keep the humor, lose the weight :->
Go fed, go, go, go!

tmm

Back
Top Bottom