Travel Plan 2023

I have a few fall trips coming up. We are going to Key West in October with our two sons and one DIL. No grandkids this trip, that will be a first in a very long time.

I also have a long weekend trip to Minneapolis with my Mom and two sisters to the Satellite Sisters Big Fun Weekend. It is a podcast I listen to and I am looking forward to seeing the sisters in person and spending the weekend with my Mom and sisters.

The last is a small destination wedding, for my niece, that I attending with my siblings and Mom in November. Dripping Springs, TX, I had never heard of it but we are going for a long weekend.

I enjoy trip planning and and looking forward to these trips.

Camping

I'll hitch up later today and start a month long camping trip, staying mainly at Mississippi River locations with Corps of Engineers campgrounds and later in the Shawnee National Forest in southern Illinois. With a senior pass, this is a very economical way to travel. COE campgrounds generally have electric hookups, water, showerhouses and are well-kept. My average stay will be about $10/night. It's a beautiful time of year along the river.

Back
Top Bottom