Unique Communities?

I think in my original post, it might have been better if I said "neighborhood" vs. "communities." That is, are there any neighborhoods that might offer unique amenities? I wasn't really after the all inclusive pool, pickle ball, golf, etc." For example, the mountain neighborhood that I previously mentioned. From what I can tell it is just a standard neighborhood with everything from townhouses to SFH (to big SFH). It does have HOA, but that seems to be mostly for trash and snow removal. One of the unique selling points is that living there gets you access to their "club" at the base of the ski lifts. To me, that is a unique amenity for a "normal" neighborhood.
This is kind of an unusual quest. An abstraction, rather than a feature. Something being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else. IF you want to ski, you need a ski community. Vail, or Aspen would fit the bill, as well as other less expensive places. But if your main interest is golf, these two places would move down the list. Obviously every place is unique if you have a GPS.

"the situation was unique in modern politics"
synonyms: distinctive, distinct, individual, special, idiosyncratic; More

I would imagine that there is no such thing as a unique community. I also cannot imagine how this would be important.

Ha

I also cannot imagine how this would be important.

Ha

Really? You can't even imagine? No way to elevate your thinking off the soap opera sofa and imagine a possibility of why this might even be relevant if not important to someone? And you can't some how read between the lines and possibly extrapolate the word unique to mean interesting or different?

I simply found ski club access to be an interesting perk of this particular neighborhood and it got me thinking about about what other kinds of perks might be available in other neighborhoods. I can go live any where I want for however long I want and this might factor into the decision. It is somewhat easy to find the more common golf/pickleball/tennis/swimming communities. There is a lot of knowledge in these forums.

Florida is ground central for unique communities. Ones for golfers, pilots, horseback riders, even retired post office workers. Word is the postal workers community doesnt allow dogs!

Yep Florida has lots of unique communities, lol. Including Gibsonton, where lots of circus people live.

Back
Top Bottom