Up is Down in Today's Wacky World of Investing

Wait until the FED starts tapering and raising interest rates like a bunch of Central banks are announcing now. All these overpriced and hyped stocks will fall from heaven.

https://wolfstreet.com/2021/09/09/the-process-of-ending-massive-money-printing-has-started/

The ECB has increased the assets on its balance sheet by a monstrous €154 billion ($181 billion) per month so far this year via an alphabet soup of programs, blowing by even the crazed money-printers at the Fed with their average rate of $123 billion a month. While there appears to be consensus at the Fed that “tapering” its asset purchases will begin this year and will be completed in the first half next year, with assets then remaining level, the ECB announced today that it will start tapering its asset purchases now.

And thereby it is way behind the Bank of Japan, the Bank of Canada, the Bank of England, the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, and the Reserve Bank of Australia. But ahead of the Fed.

Is that symbol correct, ASCX? I couldn't find it in Fidelity. What is the company name?

Sorry, typo. The ticker is ASXC, Asensus Surgical. Previously was TRXC, TransEnterix.

Well, I've been vindicated. INMD is trading at $140 today; was at $67 when I originally posted this thread. So a 100% gainer in 7 months.

Also one of the financially strongest mid-cap stock I've run across lately.

I am kicking myself on this one, I had looked at it in the thirties, and actually missed purchasing it (didn't bid up for it). Then it ran up a bit and I told my (foolish) self "don't worry, it will come back in".

One of my investing "issues" is my inability to pay up. There are some things worth doing that for, because a good company tends to stay good.

Congrats on the double!

I am kicking myself on this one, I had looked at it in the thirties, and actually missed purchasing it (didn't bid up for it). Then it ran up a bit and I told my (foolish) self "don't worry, it will come back in".

One of my investing "issues" is my inability to pay up. There are some things worth doing that for, because a good company tends to stay good.

Congrats on the double!

This INMD stock is a beast! It's now at $156.

They announced a 2-1 split happening Sep. 30th. This will get the stock price down around $75 - $80 which may attract new buyers.

I'm a fundamental investor, not a technical investor...

Me too. But I use technical indications to sell call and put options on the stocks I own.

This INMD stock is a beast! It's now at $156.

They announced a 2-1 split happening Sep. 30th. This will get the stock price down around $75 - $80 which may attract new buyers.

Well, it's a day later and the stock is now at $170. Crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom