Vanguard Notice About Fund Only Platform

Now I need to go over to the "I'm not happy with USAA thread" and complain there as they are doing silly stuff, too....

Wow, I can see how all of your time as a retiree could be taken up with these issues and them complaining about them on a board... ;-)
Seems like there's at least one financial and one healthcare silly twist each week.
Good luck with yours!

I have several Vanguard mutual funds and do no trading. I tried to transition to the new Vanguard platform, but the transition process asked me questions which I don't want to answer. One of them was to enter my annual income.

I hope to remain on the old platform for as long as I can.

This is a bad move on Vanguard's part. I work for another brokerage firm and would have to go thru the hassle of getting approval to open a brokerage account elsewhere. Not the case with mutual fund only accounts.

I used to be able to buy admiral shares at Vanguard and then transfer them in to my employer's brokerage account. No costs involved. I can't do that anymore and Vanguard will not make any exceptions and allow me to open a MF only account

Back
Top Bottom