Vanguard

tb001

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Is anyone else experiencing issues logging in. We’re getting some weird error messages...

My balance was zero for a few minutes tonight but is back to normal.

6 months or so ago I logged in and my balance was briefly over $168,000,000. I got a screenshot of the balance but not the money :)

Yes, all my accounts doubled.

I would take that problem! I’m getting an error that says ‘new fingerprint detected’ so Touch ID doesn’t work. Normal login just gives an error.

SevenUp, glad to hear it’s not just us. The fingerprint error message had me a little worried.

My balance was zero for a few minutes tonight but is back to normal.

6 months or so ago I logged in and my balance was briefly over $168,000,000. I got a screenshot of the balance but not the money :)

I think I would have freaked to see a zero balance! Glad it’s back to normal. 168m—now that would be fun!

FWIW, we called and did balance check and all looks fine. Found a website that said others are reporting login issues.

It does make you think when assets are so concentrated though, that’s for sure!

Just tried again and all looked to be working again. I had to reenable Touch ID though.

This is why we keep assets in more than one brokerage. Don't want all the eggs in 1 basket in case someone drops it :eek:
+1

I had a zero balance, then received a 2fa. Oh well.

Last edited:
This is why we keep assets in more than one brokerage. Don't want all the eggs in 1 basket in case someone drops it :eek:

Simply judging from financial forum posts over the last few years, this seems to happen fairly often at Vanguard.

Doesn't instill confidence.

Back
Top Bottom