Washington/Oregon member meetup?

skyking1

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
New thread created just for this topic.

Count us in for an OR/WA meet up. A dedicated thread is a good idea.

Thanks, Gumby :)
Another great location would be McMenamins in Kalama. They have pretty cool restaurants all over.

Kalama would be a shorter drive for Washingtonians.

I am interested in attending, depending on the day of course. My preference is a weekend day.

I would prefer a weekday, due to less traffic, but can make just about any day work.
If you are looking at dates for planning, I am not available June 5-9, or July 5-9. Any other summer day is fine :).

Thanks for taking this on, hope it works out!

Will do Chuckanut. Glad to see you checking in, Scrapr. How are you getting along?

Last edited:
Will do Chuckanut. Glad to see you checking in, Scapr. How are you getting along?

Life is good. Doing a fair bit of traveling. 3 trips to "The continent" with another trip scheduled for September. Dating a woman & it's serious (sirius) Busy retirement. A tiny bit of care for my MIL. She is 91 & still living on her own. Her mind is sharp but her body is not quite as good. HOA issues I guess is the worst thing going on in my life...so not so bad

Cool we had not heard much from you lately.

I mostly look at the travel section. I sold my business 2.5 years ago. My wife passed almost 4 years ago so I've been muddling along. Took about 2 years in my grief period. Met my partner about 2.5 years ago. I've in in the BTD mode....traveling & home remodeling.

I would love to do a meetup, I hope I am around for it.

Following and interested.

I do t post very often, but I check in here everyday.
I’d love to attend a PNW meet up

Would be interest

Would definitely wish to join a meet up. Would prefer McMenamin’s, Kalama.
We moved to South Sound from Florida 7 mos ago. Would love to meet up with PNW gang.

Camp 18 would be great!
I would like to attend and hope the chosen date will work for my schedule.

I called the McMenamins Pub at Kalama and checked with them on dates.

I was thinking lunch at 1
June 10?
June 24?
Please indicate the best date, then we can RSVP to get an estimate of our number for the pub.

Cheers!

Weekday possibility?

Weekends are pretty busy.
Seeing how we are probably mostly retirees, would you consider a weekday invitation?

Back
Top Bottom