Washington/Oregon member meetup?

Some of us are still working. I would not mind a weekday but others here and my DW would miss it.

Prefer 24th, but could make 10th work, myself and probably DH

4 hours RT for us, so a big maybe? on the 24th. Would be fun to meet some of the disembodied faces on the board, and, frankly, the urinals shown are a big draw for me.

I am not sure if I can make June 24th, but I will see what I can do.

In the meantime, may I suggest another date for post 2023 GTGs? May 18th. Otherwise known as Mount Saint Helens Day.

That's a good idea and I also think we can have a meet way farther north next time for just Washington folks, and those Oregonians who want to make the drive from Oregon. I just took a stab at the first meet at Kalama.

I'm doing a lot of traveling and won't be around much but would be interested in case it's during I time I will be around.

Normally we do not go out on weekends, however if I am going to drive through Tacoma down to Kalama for a 3 hour drive, I would guess a Saturday is the best option. So count me and DW in! I guess we will share real names when we meet directly. 24th is OK.

OK, I am calling the 24th at 1 PM and will arrange for 20, and we can fine tune that here in the thread.

DH and I are looking forward to it. Thank you so much for organizing the meeting.

Thank you for arranging this! I have it on my calendar.

I made the call and we are on the calendar.

Let us know if you had to make a deposit or some kind of secured payment for the space. I wouldn’t want you to take any liability for making this happen. You’re a good man.

Skyking1 2
Happyras 2
pacergal 2
Toast 2
starry night 2

Copy and add your name if you plan to attend :)

43 years ago Mt. Saint Helens erupted on this date - May 18.

Alas, a recent landslide has blocked the road to some of the favorite places visited in the monument.

Hi all. We're unable to make this get together unfortunately. If there's another one in the future, we'll try to make that one. Have fun!

Unfortunately, a business trip just popped up that means I will be out of town during our meetup. We are bummed we won’t be there and look forward to the next one.

Looking forward to seeing folks!
Appears only 8 confirmed so far, hope more are able to come who showed interest.
See you on June 24

Me too! I have a PM to Scrapr. I'll adjust the reservation a week out to reflect the RSVPs.

Shoot, we will be heading to the Candian Rockies that day. I hope we can schedule another meetup at sometime, I would really enjoy face to face time.

My situation has changed, we are not leaving until the 25th. Is there room for two more, we would like to come?

you bet! I won't trim any seats off until shortly before the date. I will keep plenty.
I see that toast is now, uhm, toast :)

We are at ~10 or so now.

Last edited:
you bet! I won't trim any seats off until shortly before the date. I will keep plenty.
I see that toast is now, uhm, toast :)

We are at ~10 or so now.

Good to leave a few extra seats, just in case some show up last minute.
Looking forward to meeting folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom