Website is open to order your 4 free tests now

I ordered my free tests and my mothers at the same time. I got mine 3 days ago and my mother has not received them. My mother could have really used them since she has had Covid.

We placed an order about two weeks ago, and have not received anything yet.

We got ours from iHealth... MADE in CHINA.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is what my boxes show.

Attachments

• C2A8B5AB-521A-4C80-B74E-447559C1083E.jpg
    C2A8B5AB-521A-4C80-B74E-447559C1083E.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 42
I got the iHealth tests. Came in the mail today.

I got QuickVue. They were squashed in an envelope, distorting the boxes, but they seemed OK. And I only got three of them. I hope we won’t need them.

Nothing yet nor a shipping notification. I signed up the first early day.

We ordered on 1/18 and still nothing. Although I am now not going to worry about it. My DD has a friend that got hers in and was feeling bad, went to Dr. test negative--came home & used one of the tests-- positive. Got worried, used a test that her sister had purchased-- negative. She then opened another one of the freebee put warm water on it and waited-- positive again.

Still no show, no tracking number, just the order number, and no response from USPS to my email.
Luckily, we have some from previous Walmart order if needed.

Strange how the gov't mailed test kits, which might be damaged by freezing cold in mailboxes , but have us go to pharmacies to pick up our 3 free masks.
Should have been the reverse !

Call me crazy, but they could've shipped the kits AND the masks together. At least then some masks would end up in every household.

The free mask giveaway seems poorly planned.

We ordered on 1/18 and still nothing. Although I am now not going to worry about it. My DD has a friend that got hers in and was feeling bad, went to Dr. test negative--came home & used one of the tests-- positive. Got worried, used a test that her sister had purchased-- negative. She then opened another one of the freebee put warm water on it and waited-- positive again.

Are you saying she just put warm water on it and it showed positive ?

Does she live in a cold region where the test could have gotten frozen in transit ?

Just realized a conspiracy theory, that the virus is in the water, so we should only drink beer :eek:

I ordered mine on 1/18 and received a confirming e-mail the same day. I have not received mine yet.

I ordered on 1/18 and then heard nothing, until this morning, when USPS told me they would be arriving today. We received BinaxNow, by Abbott. Expiration date is January 2023.

My 6 siblings and I all ordered tests on 1/18 or 1/19. So far, out of the 7 households, 2 (both in New Jersey) have received them. We have not gotten a shipping notice yet.

Ordered on the 18th and got mine today. I also got an e-mail from the Post Office letting me know of pending delivery but no previous notifications from them.
I got the Red IHealth boxes and the return address on the Priority Mail envelope was Topeka Ks. I'm in Southern California.

Ordered on the first day. Got the confirmation number, but so far, nothing else.

Frankly, I would rather just go to the store and buy them, but no availability.

I also got the message that tests were already ordered for my address when trying to order at usps. DW says it was not her. I am almost certain I did not have a brain fart and order them, then forget. Hmmm.

Was in Rite Aid yesterday and they had a box of N95 masks, and a sign that said 3 per customer, take them, so I got 3. Planning to fly in a few weeks so will keep them for that. They also said I can get tests there and insurance will cover. So, not gonna worry about tests.

Ordered first day and got my confirmation number via email. Beyond that, nothing. Too bad, had a sore throat and general crappy feeling last weekend and could have used them.

Back
Top Bottom