what happen to yahoo stock charts

perrytime

Recycles dryer sheets
i get the usual chart (interactive) on yahoo finance with internet explorer, but with google chrome the new chart is way different, no way to display dividends that i can find, I hate it. Any body else see this know how to fix it. This is true on my desktop, laptop, etc.

Once you display a chart, click on "events" at the toolbar at the top of the chart. I'm using Chrome and works OK.

Once you display a chart, click on "events" at the toolbar at the top of the chart. I'm using Chrome and works OK.

That's what the problem is, there is no toolbar now. It started last week with chrome and safari has the issue as well. IE and firefox have the "normal" display.

I think it may have something to do with how chrome handles flashplayer. Both IE and firefox have an external addon that you download and install. Chrome has a builtin flash component.

I have Chrome on a PC and a Chromebook and just checked. I have no problem viewing or using Yahoo finance charts. Everything looks as it always did.

Obviously, YMMV

maybe a broken update in chrome.

this worked for me

disable flashplayer plugin in chrome
reinstall flashplayer
enable flashplayer in chrome
yahoo charts are back

as always YMMV

I hit the reset settings button and got back the good old charts.

Now if i could fix that same issue on my new tablet, android 2.2, I would be estatic. It has never display yahoo charts right from day one. It might be some reduced format? I don't see how to change it.

Back
Top Bottom