F M All

Recycles dryer sheets
Look what they done to my site, ma
Look what they done to my site, ma
The only thing I could do half right and now it's turning out all wrong, mama
Look what they done to my site

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Go back before it is too late.

Lets hope this doesn't kill off a ton of activity...

People seem to naturally resist change. They even changed my user name for me. I don't really mind at all. There's still no spell checker.

Awful software

My log-in isn't sticky, I can't reset my password, I can't track postings since I last visited or new messages on threads to which I have posted.

This isn't fun...

This looks like the same software on DVDTalk so I am familiar with it.

I got a nasty message that my private messages exceeded 100 but in order to delete a message I have to open each message and then delete it. What a pain.

. . .I can't track postings since I last visited or new messages on threads to which I have posted.

This isn't fun...
Yeah. That was my primary way of navigating. That's gonna hurt.:p

I got a nasty message that my private messages exceeded 100 but in order to delete a message I have to open each message and then delete it. What a pain.
Hey, almost all of the PMs I was saving (about 60 or 70) disappeared. Maybe you have mine.:D:D:D

Hum, some of us have 100s of pms saved. My recollection was that wasn't going to be a problem, but I could be wrong. I haven't been able to check my pms yet as I can't login as Martha.

I'm confused...

I'm confused...was the old software broken or something?

If it ain't broke...don't fix it.

Do I really have to log in every time I come back here?

I don't recognize some posters...then I had to register again...couldn't use bbbamI, so here I am as bx3amI. :confused:

I was able to use my old sign in .I just had to change my password and then change it back !

Not as neat and clean as the old (good) system. Does not put "todays" material at the top, have to scan everything to know what is new. Took me three trips to log in and change and re-change password. Not as easy a read as old format.

Well I'm in. Don't know why it let me in this time when it didn't previously. I don't like it either but I guess this is what we have to work with. :(

In honor of the new software I ditched my dog's pic in favor of this one as my avatar. Reflects my new mood. :rant:

Lost my avatar but will reload it at home.

Got to keep BSSC.

How do I get my avatar back...I can't make the original from photobucket small enough to be accepted..is there a bit of ***** pocus someone could share ( I have made the picture smaller at PB - but their smallest(avatar) is 80x100 and the erf only accepts 80x80 or smaller....where are the faces that I love so much by the way....oh never mind under advance setttings ...oh there are a few new ones I see heheheh :eek::2funny:O0 ( what is the afro supposed to signify anyway could never understand that one) and what does azn mean ==> ^-^ oops I can't use more than 4 images in a post....

I agree that this is a mess. Hopefully, it will get better.

I am very pissed off and frustrated trying to reload anything.

GOOD BYE

I might be back and I might not.

the poster formerly known as 2B

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

So . . . I'm back in business. And that avatar is not what you think: it's just a glow-in-the-dark mushroom. :)

I'm in ....

:rant:New poster known as Cruisinthru (AKA Lakerat Nomore), it was time for a new beginning since I couldn't seem to get in otherwise.

:rant:New poster known as Cruisinthru (AKA Lakerat Nomore), it was time for a new beginning since I couldn't seem to get in otherwise.

Lakerat/Crusinthru - and any others who have had to register under a new user name to get in - you can get your old user name back.

Send a PM to a forum admin (http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/showgroups.php) requesting to merge your accounts (old and new). Be sure to include which name (old or new) you want to keep.

Hey, you guys think you got it bad:confused:? Guess what? I'm no longer Professor. I'm now "Education" And my password is some crazyass thing I will never remember. I asked the Forum staff to assist me as my old stuff wouldn't work. They did!!!!!! Sucks to be me. I guess I'm like the performer formerly known as Prince!!!!!

Sign me education (formerly known as professor)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom