What is (or will be) your second career?

I'm thinking about being a manwhore.............

I was a freelance gynecologist for a while after I retired, but my wife has nixed taking up that excellent second career again.

Turns out she's rather inflexible about some things... :(

I was a freelance gynecologist for a while after I retired, but my wife has nixed taking up that excellent second career again.

Turns out she's rather inflexible about some things... :(

me toooo, im up to my elbows in work

AMATEUR GYNECOLOGIST, HONK FOR FREE EXAM

I play golf for money. Since Ive started keeping track it looks like I'm not very good at it.

I have also thought of volunteering with Water Missions International, taking self-contained water systems in to areas without potable water. "

I have a friend who volunteers with them and knows all the people if you want me to hook you up, let me know.

Was FIRE'd for three months

I have worked @ the same company for 20 yrs and was able to retire @ 45. I wanted to work @ a good private college so my kids, high school age, can get free tuition. Well I was lucky and got a job 9 miles from my house, great benefits, less pay but the job is much easier. I retired for three months. Going from a publicly trading high tech company to working in higher education has been a real treat. People are not in a rush to change and value qaulitative and quantitative activities. They also understand that they have to work together as staff is a minimum.

I encourge anyone to consider this as its fun too.

in-control and happy about it

Back
Top Bottom