What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

91Y%2BzTG%2B2RL._AC_SX355_.jpg

I'm so excited.
where were you 20-mins ago when i was placing an order? :facepalm: i added one to my wish lust. :D

Three-way light bulbs for DW's favorite downstairs reading lamp, motorcycle chain oil and cleaning stuff for the drive chain in the snowblower when I put it away in the spring. If we ever get any snow. Given that it was 66° F today that doesn't look promising.

just ordered a heated mattress pad for the air bed in our motorhome.

Great decision. It made a huge difference in our motorhome bed when we were full timing. So nice to turn it in 20 mins or so before going to bed - all toasty.

Are the pans reliably flat?

I'm about to chuck the pan I've been using because the oil pools to one side or the edge and I can't even cook eggs without burning about a third of them.

A hair dryer. That's also the first thing I've ever bought on Amazon and likely only thing I'll ever buy on Amazon.

Two 6.5 ounce cans of lobster meat. I am going to surprise DW on New Year's Day lunch with lobstah rolls:D

Robitussin, chicken soup and ginger ale, caught a lousy cold and dont want to go out.

Ordinary white cotton handkerchiefs, AAA rechargeable batteries, and my 2020 planner that I will fill with things to do and then not get done.

Are the pans reliably flat?

I'm about to chuck the pan I've been using because the oil pools to one side or the edge and I can't even cook eggs without burning about a third of them.

Sounds like you're pretty particular about that, so I can't answer. Certainly flat enough for me.

This was actually a present from our daughter:

CzaZZ7m.png

What's fun about it is that she can add photos to it, so every once in a while, a popup says "You're received new photos, tap here to see them."

Second Generation FIT (Fecal Immunochemical Test) for Colorectal Cancer (1)

Underneath the item in the cart it says

"Add a gift receipt?"

Thrush turbo muffler to quiet the generator.

This was actually a present from our daughter:

CzaZZ7m.png

What's fun about it is that she can add photos to it, so every once in a while, a popup says "You're received new photos, tap here to see them."

That's a very cool setup! :)

There is hope for the world of social media after all.

The 1966 Trimline phone adds a lot.

I had one just like that when I was a newlywed. Same color and everything. Loved it! Now I don't need it because I am one of those people who prefers to just have a cell phone.

A hair dryer. That's also the first thing I've ever bought on Amazon and likely only thing I'll ever buy on Amazon.

Scrod, I think you are a vanishing breed. DW and I use Amazon way too much. I recently wanted to purchase another item from Amazon that I bought at the end of 2018 or early 2019. I looked at our purchase history on the website and had to scroll through eight pages of purchases during that period to find the item. Yikes.

Scrod, I think you are a vanishing breed. DW and I use Amazon way too much. I recently wanted to purchase another item from Amazon that I bought at the end of 2018 or early 2019. I looked at our purchase history on the website and had to scroll through eight pages of purchases during that period to find the item. Yikes.

There’s a search function for “your orders”. Saves time and lessens the guilt.

I’m expecting four orders to be delivered this week. Two pickleball shirts that had a two-week lead time, a buffet-style cabinet that I will use as a coffee station, and some grain filler for a painting project I’m planning.

There’s a search function for “your orders”. Saves time and lessens the guilt.

I’m expecting four orders to be delivered this week. Two pickleball shirts that had a two-week lead time, a buffet-style cabinet that I will use as a coffee station, and some grain filler for a painting project I’m planning.

What is a pickleball shirt? Just a shirt you want to wear when you play pickleball or something else?

What is a pickleball shirt? Just a shirt you want to wear when you play pickleball or something else?

Haha, just a shirt (with a clever saying) to wear while playing pickleball. Nothing special.

Sounds like you're pretty particular about that, so I can't answer. Certainly flat enough for me.

Thanks, I notice some pans tout even heating so maybe that will help.

Unfortunately the Calaphon you linked is no longer available so I searched and found good reviews for a brand I hadn't heard of, Tramontina.

Was $30 (no cover though) so I guess will give that a try.

Back
Top Bottom