What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Water filters for my refridg. since I used my last one today. It must not be an essential item because the prime delivery date is showing May 16th.

HumiChar & luxury sheets.

This was from Walmart but I'm posting here because I'm a rebel.

I use two or three thin cotton blankets because they're easy to wash and they're heavy which I personally like. I'd consider those weighted blankets but cotton works well enough.

I got yams because I wanted an orange vegetable and carrots weren't available on Walmart and too expensive without Prime membership on Amazon.

I add baking cocoa to my coffee. Unfortunately it doesn't work in cold milk. Even in hot coffee you have to sprinkle it in and stir quickly so it doesn't clump. Make sure your stirring spoon is empty when you dunk it in the coffee to stir, and don't stir in circles. You need turbulence.

The flour is for pancakes. I'm just using flour, rolled oats, and baking powder. I think I'm done with pancake mix. I've been paying more attention to prices and experimenting with pancake recipes and decided this is best.

Attachments

• Walmart-orders.jpg
    Walmart-orders.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 28
I ordered some fudge to send to my 88 year old mother who is in lock down in her Continuing Care Independent Apartment. She is getting depressed and needs cheering up.

Just got 25 lbs of Hecker's unbleached all-purpose flour, since we were running out and there is no flour at all to be had in any of the local groceries. I found that it fits nicely in a 5 gallon bucket with a gamma seal lid.

I ordered canned and other non-perishable food items from Prime Pantry on Thursday night (at almost midnight, so essentially Friday). The shipment arrived by UPS yesterday which was the following Tuesday, after only 2-3 working days.

What a terrific improvement! This is about the same delivery time as I experienced before the pandemic. Since the pandemic began, their boxes have been taking more like 2-3 weeks or longer to get to me so I was having to order things before I actually needed them, in anticipation of what I might need in three weeks.

Unfortunately they don't have much selection any more, and they were still limiting how many of each item one could order. But at least their shipments are no longer taking forever to arrive.

Cabin air filters for all of the vehicles. It's spring! And these will protect me from the beer virus right?

I ordered Nicotinamide Riboside on Mar 31, looks like I might get it on May 4, along with some Vitamin D3 and K2 combo. I should get a second order of Resveratrol on the same date.

I ordered a NANO VNA H4 10kHZ-1.5GHz Antenna analyzer with a 4" TOUCHSCREEN, from R&L Electronics. On sale, $10 off, sale ends tomorrow.
NANOVNA NANOVNAH4
At least one person here might have an interest in this :).

I just got me and DW new iPhones that can charge wirelessly so my recent order was two wireless chargers by Anker. They’re supposed to be here tomorrow. Liking the idea of not having to unplug my phone when it goes off at night and I want to pick it up from my nightstand.

I just got me and DW new iPhones that can charge wirelessly so my recent order was two wireless chargers by Anker. They’re supposed to be here tomorrow. Liking the idea of not having to unplug my phone when it goes off at night and I want to pick it up from my nightstand.
I bought one for my phone and found it very convenient, but it failed after about a year. It was not an Anker. My phone didn't charge wirelessly, so I had to also have the additional coil that hides in the case. It worked great while it worked.

Last edited:

Wireless charging is great. When the first iPhones that supported it were announced I bought a Samsung charger as an impulse buy. Problem: I didn’t have any devices that could use it, so it sat in a drawer for about two years.

I finally bought an iPhone 8 last year and after a while had an “I coulda had a V-8!” moment and have been loving the wireless charge.

My daughter has been after us to get Iphones for a long time. DW had a problem with her phone so we were going to get a new phone. We got a pair of XR's so we can now "Facetime" with grandaughter. DD said you should get the wireless chargers to so we ordered a set of 2 off Amazon. Mine is the just lay it on the charger and wife's is the stand up type. So much better than trying to plug in every night. I am going to order another set to put in our camper as well.:dance:

My daughter has been after us to get Iphones for a long time. DW had a problem with her phone so we were going to get a new phone. We got a pair of XR's so we can now "Facetime" with grandaughter. DD said you should get the wireless chargers to so we ordered a set of 2 off Amazon. Mine is the just lay it on the charger and wife's is the stand up type. So much better than trying to plug in every night. I am going to order another set to put in our camper as well.:dance:

Not a fan of the wireless charger, my phone seemed to take much longer to get to charge. It seems if youhave any kind of case on your phone that will take even longer.. I got a wireless because my SIL told me the charging is the most likely piece to fail on the phone..due to it's heavy use. If that happens I will go back to the wireless.

Not a fan of the wireless charger, my phone seemed to take much longer to get to charge. It seems if youhave any kind of case on your phone that will take even longer.. I got a wireless because my SIL told me the charging is the most likely piece to fail on the phone..due to it's heavy use. If that happens I will go back to the wireless.

I got DW a wireless charger. We tried it out, and it was a massive failure. She has a little ring thing on the back of her phone that she slips her finger through when using it, to make sure she doesn't drop it. I think it also acts as a bit of a stand. Anyway, it's metallic looking, although I think it's chrome plated plastic. But she put it on the wireless charger at night, and when we woke up the charger had melted. It had a big gloopy dent in the middle where the ring touched. I'm not saying there wasn't a warning in the instructions, there may have been. But we didn't read them as it seemed pretty self explanatory.

I also tried a wireless charger. I've got a leather case on my phone, and overnight it charged from around 20% to maybe 28%.

So we're not fans. It's pretty easy to just stick the charging wire into the port, so we just do it the old fashioned way.

Just received my new JBL Bluetooth speaker. Time to boogie on the deck.

A new dehumidifier for the basement. The one there is about 12-15 years old and I'm surprised it lasted that long.

I ordered a big bouquet of cheery looking flowers to be delivered to my 83 yo Mom next Wed. She is all alone on her farm in the middle of KY... so, lonely.

I ordered a big bouquet of cheery looking flowers to be delivered to my 83 yo Mom next Wed. She is all alone on her farm in the middle of KY... so, lonely.

Very nice gift for your mom, I am sure she will love them. I sent my 88 year old mom 2 deliveries today and asked her not to open them until Mother's Day--some Little Debbie cookies --her favorite (don't ask me why) and a 12 pack of toilet paper--worth its weight in gold. She was down her last 4 rolls! I hope she can make 4 rolls last until Mother's day. I can't send her flowers because of her allergies.

HumiChar and Italian 100% linen sheets (YOLO)...

I ordered a 3 pack of Tempered Glass Cellphone screen protectors.
I cracked mine a year ago, my wife cracked her's yesterday, so we need them!
I'm supposed to receive Resveratrol, Vitamin D3 with K2 and Nicotinamide Ribodide tomorrow by 8pm.

A new lead acid gel battery for my automotive jumper pack. I mostly use it as a 12 volt power source to test trailer lights, sprinkler valves, etc. The battery was getting pretty shot, so I popped for a state of the art lithium ion mini jumper. Alas, it has so many electronic smarts, that it is worthless as a simple power source. So, back to dumb technology.

Back
Top Bottom