What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Sewing machine, Sata hard drive USB 3.0 enclosure, USB 3.0 female/female adapter.
Time to tinker!

Large mesh bag. Plotting out my strategy for machine washing bamboo paper towels :).

Attachments

• mesh bag.jpg
    mesh bag.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 21
Two days ago I ordered some Quest protein bars,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DLDH1N2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Since Prime Pantry is shut down, I ordered them directly from Amazon dot com (not third party) as regular items and the price was actually lower than it used to be although these bars are always expensive IMO.

They have shipped via USPS and are scheduled to be delivered on Saturday! To me this says that after getting knocked down, Amazon is getting back up and getting its act together. GOOD.

On the other hand, at the same time I ordered some Nature Valley granola bars from a third party source and despite being in stock they have not shipped. So, I am skeptical about receiving them this weekend as promised. I really shouldn't be eating them anyway, due to the sugar content. Oh well.

Bluetooth cellphone speaker for my car that is not so equipped. Ordered March 21st sipped and will be delivered Sun. 3/29

Prime Pantry is BACK!!! :dance:

You can only order one of each thing, and only a limited selection is available. But I ordered $45 worth of stuff and it will arrive next Thursday. The prices I saw were exactly as they were before the hoarding and pandemic fears.

I've been ordering things left and right from Amazon. With the longer shipments due to the virus, trying to time things properly so I don't feel too much of a wait. A bag of candy, won't arrive until near end of April.

I received a box of paper towels, 6 rolls at a normal price. Can't find them to buy again but I got these. [emoji41]

I received a box of paper towels, 6 rolls at a normal price. Can't find them to buy again but I got these. [emoji41]

I have a carton of paper towels coming from Amazon this weekend. They have been sold out for a long time and I had to move quickly to secure these. I never thought securing a container of paper towels would be such a significant achievement. What a difference a month makes.

Sewing machine, Sata hard drive USB 3.0 enclosure, USB 3.0 female/female adapter.
Time to tinker!
Sewing machine arrived within two days.
Delivery vans are a regular thing around here now.

A 30 amp circuit breaker. I'm adding a 30 amp RV outlet to the outside of the garage so I can plug in my camper or a guest's camper and have enough power to run an AC or electric heater. Gotta keep busy during the lock down.

A 30 amp circuit breaker. I'm adding a 30 amp RV outlet to the outside of the garage so I can plug in my camper or a guest's camper and have enough power to run an AC or electric heater. Gotta keep busy during the lock down.

Did that a few years ago. One of the best ROI's from any DIY project I've done.

Did that a few years ago. One of the best ROI's from any DIY project I've done.
Yea, last guest camper was plugged into 15 amp garage circuit. Did not go well when they flipped on the heat strip in the AC...and the microwave. :(

My DW just spent $120 on 6 bars of Bulgari soap! (She told me it was for my birthday:rolleyes:) I got an email from Amazon that I had purchased them - that's how I found out.

I had bought her a couple of bars for a special Birthday gift, but not for daily use. I should have remembered Old Boss Wisdom #1, "exceptions create expectations." :facepalm: (I badly want to return them, but maybe this isn't a good time for that....)

My wireless home network signal was not reaching the detached workshop 200 feet from the house. Bought a TP-Link N300 WiFi Extender for $15.99 and plugged it into the RV pedestal located halfway between the house and the shop.

Now I can listen to Pandora and YouTube out in the shop without burning up data on my phone. I can even lower my data plan and save $10 a month. :dance:

Yeah I know mesh networks are the in thing but this gets the job done for a lot less.

Last edited:
Ordered 25 gallons of grape juice, hot packed in 5 gallon containers before 9:30 AM from grape juice distributor in another state. DW and I drove 200 miles, ate lunch from a Wendy's. We picked up juice from wagon in shop with my name on it about 2 PM, loaded it on the pickup, and drove back home. Hardly any traffic, even through rush hour, home about 5:30 PM. Dealt with 2 humans the whole trip, the cashier, where we gave them the money and drove up to 2nd who handed our lunches in two bags. Beautiful day, great spring road trip!

Wireless headphones so I can watch the TV without disturbing DW. These things are extremely comfortable and have great sound quality. Very happy with them.

Sennheiser RS-175

Like a lot of Amazon items lately, they were delivered one day earlier than Amazon predicted.

I got these, on your recommendation, and LOVE them. Thanks!

Two more Drive 4 wheel rollators for our local hospice. We cannot get in to repair the ones they have. I am using my stimulus money to pay for them.

Just ordered my favorite microwave popcorn on Amazon Jolly Time. Sold out locally

Back
Top Bottom