What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Was at Lowes earlier this week. Checking out glass storm doors. One model, very nice (but a little pricey), got our attention. Asked salesperson about it. "Oh, ignore the price sticker on that one. It is higher, and I will have to look it up. Price is going up so fast we can't keep up."

He also quoted a price on installation. Then apologized, and told us "Sorry, that's gone up $20".

Sure glad the SS checks are increasing in 2022................

Just ordered a Sun Mountain C130 golf bag (early Christmas present). Getting ready for winter with another jigsaw puzzle and a space heater to replace a flaky one in our chilly master batch.

“Ella Fitzgerald Sings The Johnny Mercer Songbook”.

Ella recorded a bunch of “songbooks” and I haven’t been disappointed yet. Pretty soon I’ll have them all (personal favorite is Cole Porter). They’re classic.

A package of ten XT60 connectors for a battery discharger I'd bought elsewhere, and a cable for the same device used in setting the discharge level with PC software. I normally use different connectors (EC3/IC3) but the XT60 is so widely used I'll probably need more in the future.

Been watching Amazon for deals on toys to give to Toys for Tots. I ordered three things and two are here. I got a couple more things in my cart that I’m thinking about. Interesting thing about T4T. I was in touch with them last year to see if there were things they needed. They like to have things for teens. One of the things they wanted was a hair dryer for teen girls. I got a couple of them. It’s more fun to give toys, but those teens are in the family too and T4T doesn’t want them left out.

A chest freezer and some shelf brackets.

I've become a dirty grocery meat sale shopper, as just bought about $140 on meats to stock up the freezer. Paid about $100 as $40 was discounted off as manager's specials :) .

Attachments

• freezer.JPG
    freezer.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 9
A Vtech phone on base with a satellite phone. Added another satellite phone. I had a $50 coupon code for doing a survey that I had been hanging on to, so the 3 phones cost me a little over $3 and FF :)

Garlic press, low voltage halogen bulbs.

Stainless steel marine hardware, 5 gallon rope handle bucket, marine VHF radio and antenna.

10" and 12" Channel Locks a glass cutter with hardware for cutting circles.
And the usual monthly supplements. Tumereric, Magnesium, CoQ10, Resveratrol, MNM.

Lucky me, I ordered a set of 3 USB to micro B cables at about 9am. I had put this off for a few weeks, but finally decided it was time.

I started a battery replacement on my Moto G5 about 10:30. It turned into a failure, phone never came back to life, (another story).
So, I went out and purchased a new Motorola Phone, came home got it setup and noticed the new phone has a type C connector, So I cancelled the order for the micro B cables about 1pm, at around 2pm, I received an email say it was to late to cancel the order. I can refuse shipment or send it back.
I need to order a case and a screen protector, I'll add the Type C connectors on that order.

A KoolStop bike tire installation tool and Presta to Schrader valve adaptors.

Cheers!

Stainless Steel 5" exhaust vent for the down draft range to replace the original cracked plastic vent. One of the few times Amazon was actually competitive on cost.

Electric egg cooker and compression calf sleeves. I've only made omelettes with the egg cooker, but the omelettes turn fluffy, a lot like soufflés, which is kind of nice.

Toys for the great niece/nephews.

My niece admittedly made it really easy by producing some shared lists (much like a wedding registry) that the entire family could choose to use, or not. For those of us remote, this was a godsend.

Casual shoes, from Clarks in the UK. Reliable supplier of nice looking shoes in wide width, although the number of models have been declining of late. :-(

-BB

Huggies unscented baby wipes. One of our cats likes to eat and has a 'round' figure, is having trouble cleaning her you know what area. Vet says it's up to mom and dad to help perform that function now :LOL:, otherwise infections can set in. She's our sweetie that has some autoimmune issues, allergies, etc. She's going in next month for her 5th teeth appt and will get a few more pulled :'(.

Cat food, and Winter Solstice cards. The latter not because I'm big on the whole pagan thing, but because it was an appealing design, and made a nice change from the usual Christmas themes of snow/snowmen/Christmas trees/nativity scenes etc.

Fire TV Stick 4K (50% off Black Friday sale)
All Power Tabs dishwasher detergent

Back
Top Bottom