What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

I've broken toes twice. If it isn't the big toe, one can just put a bit of cotton in between the toe and the one next to it, and tape them together. It's called buddy taping. I never bothered to get it checked out or X-rayed. Actually, I checked it myself. I think I only kept it taped until the swelling went down.

Back to Amazon orders. I placed an order this week for It's Skinny konjac noodles, new hanging reusable grocery bags, a couple of Covid tests, since ours are expired and they were about 30% off, and plastic sleeves for mailing envelopes. Not for mailing, but to organize my music scores into music envelopes.

Ordered some filters for the Kureg Saturday just got notice from USPS delivery by 9:00 pm today.

A package of 56 painter's triangles. These are little plastic triangle thingys that you can put things up on and the item is supported by a single point at either three or four points while you paint them, either with a brush or by spraying. I keep meaning to buy some and always forget, and I bought the large package because if I don't, I'll always be needing just one more on any given project.

A package of 56 painter's triangles. These are little plastic triangle thingys that you can put things up on and the item is supported by a single point at either three or four points while you paint them, either with a brush or by spraying. I keep meaning to buy some and always forget, and I bought the large package because if I don't, I'll always be needing just one more on any given project.

Use on a flat wide surface. Do not use on sawhorses.

Don't ask me why I know. :facepalm:

A wheel cap emblem for the 1999 BMW Z3 coupe. Noticed I had one missing the other day.

I just bought another set of outdoor flags (US and State)... I actually doubled my order this time since they don't seem to last more than 5 or 6 months before the wind rips them to shreds, even for "seemingly" well made flags.

A cabin air filter for my car, coffee maker descaler, coffee maker cleaner. Exciting huh...

Midpack--you can use vinegar and water to clean and descale coffee pts/makers, a bit cheaper.

Recently bought new short curtains for the bathroom window, for privacy when the window is open!
Also replaced the OXO suction corner shelf holders for shampoos, etc. When our bathroom shower was remodeled years ago, they only installed one tiny tile shelf!
One dozen LED tea lights for upcoming holiday decorations, I have many that use tea lights . I have stopped using candle tea lights, just in case we forget to blow one out!

Midpack--you can use vinegar and water to clean and descale coffee pts/makers, a bit cheaper.
Vinegar does not descale as effectively, and it can leave a trace of a bitter taste. Acetic acid (vinegar) can can wear down metal and cause leaks. And it's specifically not recommended for our Moccamaster. If you have a basic Mr Coffee (lower temps) and use pre ground Folgers on sale, by all means use vinegar. Descalers aren't expensive anyway.

Last edited:
During the October 2023 Amazon Prime Big Deals Days:

- Theragun Elite percussive therapy device (bundled with free wireless charging and display stand for Theragun Elite, and a Theragun multi-device wireless charging pad)
- Keychron K8 wireless Bluetooth mechanical keyboard with white LED backlight for up to 3 MacOS devices (including iPad and iPhone); also supports Windows/Android (need to flip configuration switch)
- Vitamix Stainless Steel 48 oz container

I bought a 32" gooseneck phone holder. But it didn't work out for me.
I have a sauna, when I use it, I often watch videos on my phone. I lay on the upper bench and put my phone on the lower bench, this has worked for the last couple years. The gooseneck allows me to get the phone a higher and closer to my eyes. The problem is, now with the phone about 18" higher, and with heat stratification in the sauna, the phone over heats and shuts down. :( I'll keep it though, as it has other uses.

puppy bed, puppy toys (many!), puppy food...:)

Last month I ordered a set of 4 Apple AirTags when Amazon had them for $88.99.
When I got the Amazon delivery message showing "delivered," it showed a picture of the package at a doorstep - just not my doorstep! I walked up and down my street to see if I could recognized whose front doorstep it was. I finally matched it up with a neighbor I only knew preripherally. They seem to be always receiving package deliveries, BTW.
I knocked on the door, and subsequently asked if they received any Amazon packages addressed to someone else. The guy said he got some deliveries that day but nothing out of the ordinary. Disappointed that I couldn't find my package, I notified Amazon of a wrong delivery, and they eventually refunded me.
A few days later the neighbor asked if I ever received my package, and I relayed that I had not. He then asked if it was anything fun or important. I told him it was a box of 4 Apple AirTags. Suddenly a lightbulb went on in his head. "I did get your package," he said. Sure enough, he brought back to me an unopened box of 4 Apple AirTags. He thought his Nanny had ordered them for the family.
It helps to be friendly to the neighbors.

Last edited:
Got myself a refurbished Galaxy S10e from Amazon a few months ago. I love small phones like this, almost all new phones now are over 6 inches.

Last month I ordered a set of 4 Apple AirTags when Amazon had them for $88.99.
When I got the Amazon delivery message showing "delivered," it showed a picture of the package at a doorstep - just not my doorstep! I walked up and down my street to see if I could recognized whose front doorstep it was. I finally matched it up with a neighbor I only knew preripherally. They seem to be always receiving package deliveries, BTW.
I knocked on the door, and subsequently asked if they received any Amazon packages addressed to someone else. The guy said he got some deliveries that day but nothing out of the ordinary. Disappointed that I couldn't find my package, I notified Amazon of a wrong delivery, and they eventually refunded me.
A few days later the neighbor asked if I ever received my package, and I relayed that I had not. He then asked if it was anything fun or important. I told him it was a box of 4 Apple AirTags. Suddenly a lightbulb went on in his head. "I did get your package," he said. Sure enough, he brought back to me an unopened box of 4 Apple AirTags. He thought his Nanny had ordered them for the family.
It helps to be friendly to the neighbors.

I can see how that happens. I frequently open the boxes without looking closely at the name. When it is strange, I try to come up with a reason for a second or two, then realize it is a neighbor's.

Moving into this new house has turned me into an Amazon Junkie!

Although, the deliveries have been crazy as the street is not shown yet on any mapping services (was woods before). But it seems like my neighbors are going thru the same thing. Some packages get sent back and you get a message "can't find location" or "wrong address".

But it's getting better and the packages that go through the USPS seem to get delivered as the postman has mail to put in the cluster boxes.

I've bought all kinds of stuff recently:

Hardware for hanging pictures
New coffee maker
TP holder for jumbo rolls
Blinds for the back door window
Charger for my EV and some assorted hardware
Motion sensing light switches
Shelving unit for laundry room
Some cleaning supplies
Video doorbell

and some other stuff I can't recall at the moment.

Getting near the end of it soon.

A four pack of retractable eyeliners in my color of choice. :D

TP holder for second bathroom for Mega rolls, dimmer switch for the kitchen LEDs, another motion sensing light switch for the garage, an a partridge in a pear tree.

TP holder for second bathroom for Mega rolls, dimmer switch for the kitchen LEDs, another motion sensing light switch for the garage, an a partridge in a pear tree.

Just awoke from a nap and read your entry as "Maga" roll. I'm fully awake now and the eyes are seeing clearly again.:cool:

Returning you now...

Mirrors for our new Ebikes. The site was showing the bikes with 2 but when the came in their was only one in each box. To late to reorder because we leave for Gulf Shores this morning so I'll mount one on each bike for the trip and fix the problem when we return.

Cool Comfort Thumb CMC restriction splints. Spare pair, don’t want to be without, even though these did arrive overnight.

50 inch high revolving bookcase. 5 yo DGS is an avid reader with lots of books. This will hold them with a much smaller footprint.

Back
Top Bottom