What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

I ordered a pocket calendar book - yes, I am that old school!

My employer distributed pocket calendar books with the company logo stamped on the front every year for the last 20 years. In preparation for post-retirement life, I ordered my own yesterday. This need kind of crept up on me - thank goodness there is some wiggle room in the budget for these unanticipated retirement expenses. :D:LOL:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D633V58/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looking at making a cross-country move next month and I’ll have to bring the cat on a plane. So I ordered a soft-sided, underseat pet carrier and a pheromone-based “calming” spray. Wish me luck.

50' high pressure hose for use with my new 3200psi pressure washer... Ordered it Tuesday, it arrived Thursday and it's already been in use today (Friday)...

618bAJIAt8L._AC_UY218_.jpg

An indoor exercise bike and Wii Deca Sports DVD's (getting ready to start exercising indoors as it's getting colder outside...) I didn't think I'd ever resurrect Wii Sports, but I'm glad we havevn't donated the machine...

An indoor exercise bike and Wii Deca Sports DVD's (getting ready to start exercising indoors as it's getting colder outside...) I didn't think I'd ever resurrect Wii Sports, but I'm glad we havevn't donated the machine...
We had a garage sale today and sold a Wii that we got for the kids 14 years ago.
We sold it for $50. I see Ebay has them going $65 to $150. Our junk pile, err, I mean our pile of household items shrunk considerably, very, very, busy the first 5 hours. Two days to go.

We had a garage sale today and sold a Wii that we got for the kids 14 years ago.
We sold it for $50. I see Ebay has them going $65 to $150. Our junk pile, err, I mean our pile of household items shrunk considerably, very, very, busy the first 5 hours. Two days to go.
Wow, I didn't know wii machines which I believe are around 10 years old are selling at such good prices!

Was trying to buy a bike trainer for indoor use this winter....had a visa debit card and was going to use for purchase...BUT...Amazon would not accept it and wanted me to buy a Amazon gift card with the debit card, I called and talked to some of their crack staff ( a bit hard to understand) ..They dragged the process thru the weeds, put me on hold, yada yada...I said screw it and went to Walmart to buy with debit card...no problems...

Waiting delivery for an aftermarket HEPA filter for my 20 yr old Honeywell air purifier (hard to find) and a trunk organizer for my SUV.

Cheers!

Was trying to buy a bike trainer for indoor use this winter....had a visa debit card and was going to use for purchase...BUT...Amazon would not accept it and wanted me to buy a Amazon gift card with the debit card, I called and talked to some of their crack staff ( a bit hard to understand) ..They dragged the process thru the weeds, put me on hold, yada yada...I said screw it and went to Walmart to buy with debit card...no problems...
Have you ever tried Performance?

Cheers!

A NC Waterfall book - describes 1,000 waterfalls in this state, and provides directions to over 300. I *THOUGHT* I’d make it a goal to hike to all of them. Since then, I’ve hiked to many and done much more research. Conclusion: probably not gonna get to some of them. Not worth risking life or limb, or some extreme discomfort. But I guess I’ll try to visit many :)

Attachments

• 7F195898-531C-4CE9-8093-E65B1265FD56.jpeg
    7F195898-531C-4CE9-8093-E65B1265FD56.jpeg
    972.5 KB · Views: 37
I just realized I had some HSA eligible items that I bought on Amazon. I went back and printed out receipts to put in my file.

I ordered some CR2450 , they are large coin sized batteries.

From reading the reviews of lots of different sellers, it seems these are full of counterfeit or outdated batteries.

So took my best shot and spent ~9 for 4 batteries.

This barometer:

Attachments

• barometer.jpg
    barometer.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 60
B082PJ2VCV
I normally just buy books or the usual household items from Amazon, but I received an email the other day that something I'd was kind of interested in several month ago had dropped in price by $15. So I logged in and saw there as a coupon for an additional $10 off, so after pondering it for a few minutes, I decided what the heck, and order it. It being a DEERC 9200E RC 1:10 Scale Remote Control 4WD Off Road Monster Truck! I may continue to get older, but I still adamantly refuse to grow up!
51tm8yOfpKL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
I got a 6 pack of these. Haven't arrived yet, so dunno about flavor. I'll post up the results.

A Foodsaver Freshsaver cordless vacuum and zipper bags. I have a regular foodsaver, but I'm too lazy to vacuum seal every time I open a bag of cheese, etc. This should make re-sealing a snap.

B082PJ2VCV
I normally just buy books or the usual household items from Amazon, but I received an email the other day that something I'd was kind of interested in several month ago had dropped in price by $15. So I logged in and saw there as a coupon for an additional $10 off, so after pondering it for a few minutes, I decided what the heck, and order it. It being a DEERC 9200E RC 1:10 Scale Remote Control 4WD Off Road Monster Truck! I may continue to get older, but I still adamantly refuse to grow up!
51tm8yOfpKL._AC_SY400_.jpg
Awesome. I just ordered one for my son from santa. He has been asking for one. He is 5. This will be awesome. I almost ordered one for myself from santa but Mrs clause said no.

Last thing before that was a $143 Dewalt 12" 20v cordless chainsaw. It works well for a little guy. Still waiting for my 90cc powerhead and 28" Oregon bar to come to drop yhe 90ft

Pass through crimper tool.

Was trying to crimp an ethernet cable using a non pass through but struggled with older eyes.

Saw demo of this tool on youtube. I see, I want, I buy :cool:.

This tool should save me hours and help me refrain from some %$# words fiddling around the old fashioned way.

Attachments

• klein pass through crimper.jpg
    klein pass through crimper.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Related, news.

DW ordered something from Amazon, and they delivered it at 10 PM Friday night.
I was amazed as I wouldn't expect night deliveries and it must be harder (slower) to find the houses.

Back
Top Bottom