What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

I went a little crazy the other day, but my favorite that came in the box is a square lazy susan that fits the split shelf in my fridge perfectly.

Installing the rev a shelf sliding baskets today as the cabinets wood sliding shelf is only 5 years old and already sagging in the middle as it only seems to be supported by glue? , so replacing it with metal baskets.

Doing year end finance stuff and trying to figure out what all the Amazon charges are for. 278 purchases last year with often 5 or more items on one purchase. Do I have an addiction problem:confused:

This multi WAN router to connect our two cable ethernet connections with failover for DW's home office reliablility.
61lIwZudsiL._AC_SX679_.jpg

$60 and easy to set up. It can also connect a USB 4g stick for 3 WAN connections, and use that as the failover if both cable connections go down.

Last edited:
Doing year end finance stuff and trying to figure out what all the Amazon charges are for. 278 purchases last year with often 5 or more items on one purchase. Do I have an addiction problem:confused:

You got me beat...... but not by much :LOL:

Though I've ditched Prime I still order from Amazon. Last week I ordered several glass thermal coffee cups. Since I don't drink as much coffee as I used to drink I now want it to stay nice and warm so I can enjoy it longer.

This multi WAN router to connect our two cable ethernet connections with failover for DW's home office reliablility.
61lIwZudsiL._AC_SX679_.jpg

$60 and easy to set up. It can also connect a USB 4g stick for 3 WAN connections, and use that as the failover if both cable connections go down.

Cool, I just ordered this one for my LAN in the home office. My Mac Studios have 10G, one of my PCs has 10G and I have a few 2.5G media and storage servers. This showed up in my feed today. It is unmanaged but this network is flat so it is all I require and it is very cheap.

Attachments

• tplink.jpg
    tplink.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 3
Taster's Choice instant coffee (2 jars)
Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo (20 oz)
Quest protein bars (2 boxes of 12)

Hard to believe that in these inflationary times, that great big bottle of name brand baby shampoo still costs less than $6, delivered to my doorstep. :D*

Got e mails from Amazon saying they were refunding me for electric shaver heads I bought 3 1/2 years ago. Seems like a record. The message says they may not have been genuine Phillips.

A giant bottle of Black Current oil & a bottle of D3 for my DW, and a raincoat for my 4 legged Nikki girl so she won't get wet when I take her out!

Got e mails from Amazon saying they were refunding me for electric shaver heads I bought 3 1/2 years ago. Seems like a record. The message says they may not have been genuine Phillips.

My latest Amazon purchase was a set of replacement blades and foil head for my Panasonic Arc 5 electric razor. Supposed to replace every 24 months. Mine had not been replaced for five years. Once installed I have shaved almost a minute off my morning shave time routine (razor has an timer built in.)

I just placed an order for new BP cuff/machine, jeans, coat rack, and retractible dog leash.
An odd combination of stuff.

Please tell me you are throwing a party for the 10th anniversay of this thread. Tin or aluminum is tradition.
I order several things at once trying to cut down on the last mile problem and packaging but this is outdated. They end up making at least 3 trips and they are in plastic bags not recylable cardboard.
I got a bathroom rug, non slip, true to its word so far. A water pic and toothbrush, and some clothing. I am not good at ordering clothes on line..color challanged.
My last 'big' item for Amazon days was a Bissell wet.dry vac. I don't like it . Not Amazons fault but the product.

My latest Amazon purchase was a set of replacement blades and foil head for my Panasonic Arc 5 electric razor. Supposed to replace every 24 months. Mine had not been replaced for five years. Once installed I have shaved almost a minute off my morning shave time routine (razor has an timer built in.)

Shaving time off your shaving time. I like it. :LOL:

I probably need new ones again. It could do a better job.

A small Japanese pull saw, SS digital caliper with LCD screen, and a 6 USB port charging station.

Apple kid was complaining about all the devices in their home with these tiny plugs, and now wall block adapters.

Ordered (4) USB to USB C adapters. They come in colors now. Lol.

Basesailor USB to USB C Adapter 2 Pack,Type C Female to A Male Cable Converter for Apple Watch Ultra iWatch Series 7 8,iPhone 15 14 13 12 Pro Max Mini,AirPods,iPad 9 Air 4 5,Samsung Galaxy S20 S21 S22

The book "Masters of the Air". I'll watch the series when some of the hype dies down, maybe even find it somewhere for free or at least heavily discounted.

Attachments

• Masters_of_the_Air_.jpg
    Masters_of_the_Air_.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
We’re ditching Prime and it ends this week. I know it’s not hard to get free shipping without it but we’re stuffing the cart with things we routinely buy, like

Coffee filters
Almond stuffed olives for martinis (local stores stopped carrying them)
Furnace filters
Lawnmower tuneup kit
Laundry soap sheets for summer vacation
Roomba consumables

DW is still working on it.

Since I am cooking only for myself, this totally flat square skillet has been a quick grab for many uses. The main use is sandwiches. It is ideal for square and wide pan breads and, because it is very flat, it toasts evenly, and the sandwiches are easy to get under and flip. Not a sexy item but, rather, a go-to for a single person. My recent purchase was a replacement for the one I used to death.

51F-qiCd6RL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom