What OLD series/movies are you watching? *Spoilers welcome!*

I don't think I posted to this thread before, but if it's a duplicate, I apologize.
I recently bought an 8-season boxed DVD set of the USA series "Burn Notice." It is such a well-put together series, a semi-spy thriller with lots of action and an irreverent flavor. Jeffrey Donavan is Michael Westen, a burned spy who takes on odd jobs in the Miami area. His sidekick is Bruce "The Chin" Campbell, and Sharon Gless plays Westen's chain-smoking mother. Gabrielle Anwar is Westen's sultry-but-dangerous love interest. The series maintains a plot thread throughout the run.
+1 on Burn Notice.

I don't think I posted to this thread before, but if it's a duplicate, I apologize.
I recently bought an 8-season boxed DVD set of the USA series "Burn Notice." It is such a well-put together series, a semi-spy thriller with lots of action and an irreverent flavor. Jeffrey Donavan is Michael Westen, a burned spy who takes on odd jobs in the Miami area. His sidekick is Bruce "The Chin" Campbell, and Sharon Gless plays Westen's chain-smoking mother. Gabrielle Anwar is Westen's sultry-but-dangerous love interest. The series maintains a plot thread throughout the run.

Love, love, love "Burn Notice."

Another good older show is White Colar. It’s a somewhat updated version of It Takes a Thief, complete with beautiful women and a ladies man thief. Very entertaining.

Watched original 1990 Twin Peaks, then Twin Peaks: The Return (2017), then the movie Inland Empire (2006).

Subsequently, I discovered that all this David Lynch has burnt out some circuits in my brain.

Another good older show is White Colar. It’s a somewhat updated version of It Takes a Thief, complete with beautiful women and a ladies man thief. Very entertaining.

+1 on White Collar. Another great show. Premise is the head of the FBI division investigating white collar crimes enlists a famous art thief to help him catch crooks.

Back
Top Bottom