What to keep in wallet?

I'm a woman. I keep my license, keys, one credit card (with a $500 limit), my medical card, my checkbook and my phone.

All of my storecards and library card etc. I store on the StoCard app on my phone. That removed a lot of weight and excess. You can store your fishing and hunting licenses there too. As long as you can open the app and show the card front and back to a ranger or warden, I don't think it should matter if it's paper or digital. Save the cards at home though in case you need to provide the original.

All my contacts are kept online.

My emergency contact and critical medical info scroll across the front of my phone. "If found, call my husband's number. My medicines are blah blah so many milligrams so many times a day.

I keep a few other things in my bag (2-3 days worth of my daily meds in a tin), some mints, a hand sanitizer spritzer tube, some tissues, and a lip balm. These things are important too! I'll beat down the guy who tries to take off with my lip balm! 😏

My bags are very light and easy to switch stuff from one to another because I don't carry excess stuff. The only thing I worry about in there is my phone. I can shut it down and wipe it from google. But it's the expense of having to get a new phone that would be real painful right now.

I got one of them and a AARP, registration and insurance for 4 motorcycles and my medical marijauna card.

And 2 to 3 hundred in cash.

I carry my drivers license, bank card, credit card and money that I need for the day in my wallet. If I am ever in an area where I feel nervous, I put my wallet in my front pocket. But that is not very often nowadays. It's pretty hard for someone to steal your wallet in your front pocket without you knowing it.

:cool: Deposit receipts.

As little as possible. ATM, 3 CC, Licence, Library, Combined loyalty card (very cool has 6 bar codes and best $1 I ever spent), Library card [-]3 pictures[/-] 5 pictures, 2 bank account # cards, and insurance card.

Like Blue Collar carry a money clip. Really would like to move up to the rubber band.:D

As a side note heard a discussion a while back about how much cash they carry. I love to spend cash for everything that is personal consumption, and will carry 4-5 hundred on me in large bills. I cant afford the rubber band.:LOL:

Driver's license, health insurance card, library card, two credit cards, debit card, rec center membership card, two retail loyalty cards, one extra-large Trojan...

Am I the only one who carries an AAA card? On the occasions I have had to call them ( fortunately few) the responding person wanted to see the physical card and my ID ( not just the number and not just an image)
Other than that license, credit card, bank card, library card and health insurance card and 15-25 dollars in cash everything else is in my phone

I carry a AAA card..

I carry my drivers license, several credit cards, one ATM card, medical insurance card, AAA card, a few grocery discount cards, and some cash. I use a small folding wallet that I can put in my pants pocket if I don't want to carry a purse.

I carry my driver's license, my health insurance card, and two credit cards. I don't even carry a wallet in my wallet - I just use a small binder clip.

I also carry my key ring with two keys - car key and house key. And my cell phone.

I carry my driver's license, my health insurance card, and two credit cards. I don't even carry a wallet in my wallet - I just use a small binder clip.

I also carry my key ring with two keys - car key and house key. And my cell phone.
I did the "binder clip" wallet before I bought the minimalist wallet. Both are a great improvement over fat wallets and everything about them.

i don't carry a wallet. Usually carry a single credit card which is also my Costco membership card. Have some coins in the watch pocket of my Levi's 501s and occasionally a 20 dollar bill. That's about it. I sometimes chide DW about the havoc losing her 'wallet' will cause her.

I've never liked wallets and haven't used one in 30 years. When I go out I carry with me:

- a credit and/or debit card, and driver's license
- $50 - $200 in cash
- cell phone

I no longer carry a wallet. My Iphone case has just enough space for two cards, so I carry my driver's license and my Costco Visa card inside the case. I no longer carry cash. If a vendor only takes cash, they just won't get my business.

I carry my drivers license, several credit cards, one ATM card, medical insurance card, AAA card, a few grocery discount cards, and some cash. I use a small folding wallet that I can put in my pants pocket if I don't want to carry a purse.
I carry about the same as you, but never a purse.

Driver's license, health insurance card, library card, two credit cards, debit card, rec center membership card, two retail loyalty cards, one extra-large Trojan...

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom