What type of iPad do you have?

What type of iPad do you own?

• iPad with Retina Display (WiFi only)

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • iPad with Retina Display (WiFi + Cellular)

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • iPad 1 or 2 (WiFi only)

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • iPad 1 or 2 (WiFi + Cellular)

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • iPad mini (WiFi)

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • iPad mini (WiFi + Cellular)

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Received the IPad 2 for my 60th birthday. The best gift I ever received. I got an IPhone 5 in November which I seem to use that more now and my husband has taken over the IPad.

I have the Ipad 1......bugs me that it does not have a delete key....can not print.....have to buy apps that are free for PC's and because it is a ipad 1 it locks up a lot.

So last month I got a Yoga Ideabook 13" fold like a pad or opens like a laptop.....so nice

I have a motorola xoom tablet (android). That wasn't an option in your poll.

I'll put it up against your iPad... I love it. When I first got it 18 months ago, I was like Gollum in Lord of the Rings... stroking it and calling it my pressssshhhusssss.

They should be coming out with a new iPad soon, for those who talked about upgrading or buying.

Rumors are that the full-sized iPad would be styled more like the Mini, with minimal bezels.

It's not clear if they can do the Retina display on the Mini this year because the Retina uses more battery and the Mini has room for a smaller battery.

Yeah I can see getting a Mini with Retina to replace my iPad 3.

I have the new iPad (4?) and the old iPad 1. I dont use the old iPad anymore.

I bought the iPad 3 last year and after I bought it I used the trade in program at Apple to trade in my iPad 1 for an Apple gift card. You might want to check the trade in program if you want to get rid of your old iPad.

I bought the iPad 3 last year and after I bought it I used the trade in program at Apple to trade in my iPad 1 for an Apple gift card. You might want to check the trade in program if you want to get rid of your old iPad.

Thanks for the tip! I'll check into it.

I started with iPad 1 shortly after it came out and upgraded to the 4 with retina display in December. DW also started with a 1 at the same time as me. When we upgraded, she decided on the mini as it would easily fit in her handbag. Both are 64gb with Verizon LTE. When we got the 1s, I got an AT&T 3G, because we lived in Japan but I travelled to the US often enough that I felt I needed it. DW's did not have 3G. Mine was 32gb because I was going to use it for work. Hers was 16 because she didn't work outside the home. We went with the 64gbs so we could download movies to watch while traveling. Probably didn't need to because we have Hulu and Netflix plus of course rentals from aapl. But it will be nice while dry camping, if we get bored.

My next iPad will be when the mini comes with retina or better, and 10hr+ battery life.

Btw, I still use the iPad 1, just keep I in the other room and if I need to look up something, it is handy.

R

ducky911 said:
I have the Ipad 1......bugs me that it does not have a delete key....can not print.....have to buy apps that are free for PC's and because it is a ipad 1 it locks up a lot.

So last month I got a Yoga Ideabook 13" fold like a pad or opens like a laptop.....so nice

I have an iPad 1 and it prints great. I thought you couldn't print with it either. I had the darn thing almost 2 years until someone on this forum told me other wise, and he was correct. Prints wirelessly with a wireless printer.

I have an iPad 1 and it prints great. I thought you couldn't print with it either. I had the darn thing almost 2 years until someone on this forum told me other wise, and he was correct. Prints wirelessly with a wireless printer.

+1. My iPad is a 2. I do not have an Air Printer. My printer is a Brother MFC9320CW. I downloaded the Brother iPrint and Scan app and it works fine for documents, where the arrow icon opens a menu which includes it. I can even save as a PDF.

Back
Top Bottom