Whoopee - New Source of Financial Eye Candy

chinaco

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Looks like it is for Financial Advisors.

Research Magazine | Advisor One

Milevsky publishes some articles.

Here is the link to some Milevsky Analysis (writing). He has some articles on VAs where he breaks them down into their market equivalents to determine if they seem to be a good deal.

Moshe A. Milevsky | Advisor One

Apparently Milevsky has a company that will disassemble VAs to help people understand them better (for a fee). They sell some calculatiors.

The QWeMA Group

..........Apparently Milevsky has a company that will disassemble VAs to help people understand them better (for a fee)

:LOL: Tell me again how little this business needs government regulation.

New Source of Financial Eye Candy

hmm... not quite I had in mind when I saw the thread title. "Eye Candy" to me obviously has a slightly different meaning :angel:

I know of a financial advisory company in Florida that evaluates life insurance policies as an apparently lucrative side biz. I've heard Steve Pomeranz (the podcaster with On The Money Radio) talk about it every now and again.

And eye candy? In this business? Good luck with that!

Looks like it is for Financial Advisors.

Research Magazine | Advisor One

Milevsky publishes some articles.

Here is the link to some Milevsky Analysis (writing). He has some articles on VAs where he breaks them down into their market equivalents to determine if they seem to be a good deal.

Moshe A. Milevsky | Advisor One

Apparently Milevsky has a company that will disassemble VAs to help people understand them better (for a fee). They sell some calculatiors.

The QWeMA Group

I met Moshe 3 years ago at an advisor event. The guy knows his stuff. Apparently, however, he realizes that his pension at the University of Toronto needs to be subsidized by "consulting fees"..........:LOL:

hmm... not quite I had in mind when I saw the thread title. "Eye Candy" to me obviously has a slightly different meaning :angel:
Whatever turns a person on, turns him on. :)

Ha

Interesting factoid:

According to industry estimates, GLIBs now account for almost 80 percent of new sales of VAs, which were approximately $31 billion in the first quarter of 2010, according to Morningstar. The volume of this business is remarkable when you consider that GLIBs are an insurance rider that didn’t really exist a mere 15 years ago.

I looked at a couple Guaranteed Living Income Benefits around the time I retired. I couldn't make the numbers work. I don't know how much they've evolved since then.

Heeeeey... whatsamatta. Didn't you see the centerfold? A nice two page annuity Ad!

This is trio I'd like to see more of on Fox Business.

021611_bb_triple_FBN_021611_16-33.jpg

boy, stuffing g strings sure is subject to inflationary pressures, nothing is safe!

boy, stuffing g strings sure is subject to inflationary pressures, nothing is safe!

The problem at Prince William's bachelor party was that things didn't go well when he wanted to put some money in the stripper's g-string, because his grandmother's picture was on the bills.

Ha ha -- paraphrased from Craig Ferguson.

Back
Top Bottom