1 Of 2 93-Year-Olds Charged In Manatee County Sex Sting

huh huh huh it took a couple rereads of the subject to realize this did not involve manatees the animals...ack!

but i thought that was the main purpose of firecalc: to assure that i will be able to pay for it when i am in my 90s.

huh huh huh it took a couple rereads of the subject to realize this did not involve manatees the animals...ack!

It wasn't about a couple old leathery skinned manatees wallerin' about in a grotesque caricature of youthful passion? You sure?

OG here - and it aint gangsta

Well I guess since shuffleboard season is over they have to get their exercise someway .

Whether I did it or not, at 93 I'd be so proud I'd plead guilty.

Whether I did it or not, at 93 I'd be so proud I'd plead guilty.
I showed this to my father-in-law who's visiting us now, and basically I said the same thing. We should all be so lucky to be spry enough to be thinking about this at 93...

If the 93 year gets convicted let's hope that it's 2 or 3 days because anything more then that could be considered a life sentence or death sentence. At 93 one does not know how more wakeups one many have.
What the heck even at 50 (talking about myself) one is just thankful to see a wakeup.

But still the fact that these two 93 year men are still crusing for women at their ages says a lot about how active they are.

I wonder if they are humpers?

GOD BLESS US ALL:angel:

Hey if the ex governor of the GREAT STATE of New York can frequent the services of call girls then while can't two 93 years old men have a little fun.

Mr. Spitzer has apparently been busted again. NY POST article - AND THERE HE HO'S AGAIN 'WICKED' SPITZER LINKED TO BUSTY BUSTED MADAM'S BIZ

AND THERE HE HO'S AGAIN - New York Post

The question still remains are any these poor devils humpers?

Hey if the ex governor of the GREAT STATE of New York can frequent the services of call girls then while can't two 93 years old men have a little fun.

Mr. Spitzer has apparently been busted again. NY POST article - AND THERE HE HO'S AGAIN 'WICKED' SPITZER LINKED TO BUSTY BUSTED MADAM'S BIZ

AND THERE HE HO'S AGAIN - New York Post

The question still remains are any these poor devils humpers?

Looks like Elliott likes them all-blond, brunet, large boobs, smaller boobs- but they had better be named Kristen.

The man has standards.

Ha

Last edited:
Looks like Elliott likes them all-blond, brunet, large boobs, smaller boobs- but they had better be named Kristen.

The man has standards.

Ha

There's nothing like having a pair of Colt 45's in each hand. :D I guess when one is a sitting Governor, one has to have high standards - one can't afford to be nickeled and dimed when it comes to the finer things in life.

If Wild Bill Clinton had employed these same standards then just maybe there would not have been Monica gate, the blue dress gate, Paula gate and Jennifer gate. Did I forget any other women?

This thread reminds me of a "fraud case" we had. The family of a 90+ year old man said that he was being fleeced by prostitutes for their services. What was really going on was that he was paying them to do housecleaning sans clothes. There was nothing in the state laws forbidding such actions since there were no sexual services being rendered for payment.

What they were really complaining about was that he was spending their inheritance.

Good for him!

Police work can be funny once in a while....

Back
Top Bottom