A F&%$ing Urgent Appointment

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
So, I'm going running on the beach today and a woman smoking a cigarette says,

"If you see a guy in a leather jacket down there, tell him I have a f%$#ing urgent appointment."

So I say "Got it, I'll tell him you have a 'f%$#ing urgent appointment.'"

The beach is totally deserted, but I finally come to the guy in the leather coat, and I say "I have a message for you are you ready? The message is 'I have a %$#ing urgent appointment.'" He gives a little nervous laugh and says "OK."

On the way back, I see the guy still hunting for rocks, but I decide not to get involved. I did notice that this guy was kind of back to nature type, and the woman was more of a biker chick.

When I get back, the woman is gone. But, sure enough, I see a biker dude in a leather jacket. I gave him the message, and he wasn't happy that his girlfriend had left.

That first guy must have thought I was crazy.

So Al - how many ways can this be responded too?
Yes.
And?
"tell me . is it safe"?
Did the first guy wade a bit further out into the tide pools as you came closer the second time?

"I have a f%$#ing urgent appointment."?

No wonder you got a strange reaction. I thought everyone knew the code phrase was "The eagle flies at midnight."

LMAO..............so now the guy goes home with his rocks to tell "some nut on the beach told me......"

Too funny Al, thanks for the laugh.

You are lucky the biker dude in the leather jacket did not beat the F%$#ing crap out of you !

"If you see a guy in a leather jacket down there, tell him I have a f%$#ing urgent appointment."

The beach is totally deserted, but I finally come to the guy in the leather coat, and I say "I have a message for you are you ready? The message is 'I have a %$#ing urgent appointment.'" He gives a little nervous laugh and says "OK."

On the way back, I see the guy still hunting for rocks, but I decide not to get involved. I did notice that this guy was kind of back to nature type, and the woman was more of a biker chick.

When I get back, the woman is gone. But, sure enough, I see a biker dude in a leather jacket. I gave him the message, and he wasn't happy that his girlfriend had left.

No speakin de english response my friend.

The moon is blue...

Or, as Gomer would say, "Hooty f#%&ing hoot..."

I ran into the same guy (the non biker dude) on the beach today, and explained. He said "I was wondering what that was all about."

I ran into the same guy (the non biker dude) on the beach today, and explained. He said "I was wondering what that was all about."

Funny..... at least now he doesn't think you are a loon... well, let's hope not :D

Perhaps she meant to say, "I have an urgent %$#ing appointment." See, that I can understand.

This would make a great black comedy novel--what if you really did have the right leather jacket guy? What if the other guy from the initial encounter killed his girlfriend as a result of the mixed message? What if the dead girlfriend was Trombone Al's fictional ex and you got charged with her murder since you were still in her will and her sudden demise would fund a most comfortable ER ?
'

Last edited:

Al, you are "one crazy guy".............:D

Beautiful Al Thank You for that one.

Too funny!! I still LMAO reading this...even had to read this one to the DW.

It's the "Oh Sh*t" moment when you figure out what you have done and next comes "wait until I tell.."

Thanks Al

Back
Top Bottom