Add two more to the Class of 2012

I really enjoy them. It always struck me as funny that listening to them on radio or Prairie Home Companion could actually make me laugh out loud; something television rarely can do. Is radio really funnier (I think probably so) or is it just the way you get into it?

Good for them even if I wished they were staying on the air. I am not a regular weekend radio listener but always enjoyed their show when I caught it!

Maybe we can invite them to join the forum.

My 2003 Accura RSX makes this grr, argh, gluk noise when I downshift to 2nd on nights after a full moon....

Dear Car Talk Guys,

I am planning to retire early. My girlfriend will probably have to wait to retire until the usual age. This is causing problems in our relationship. She insists that i should do all the driving since I will soon be retireing. I think she should drive more since she has more time until she retires. As you can imagine this is causing a lot of problems. Next week we are driving 600 miles one-way to a birthday part for a good friend in another city so I need the answer to this question quickly!

When I retire, should I get the high speed tires or the mud and snow rated tires for my Candy Apple Red Mazda Miata that screams "MidLife Crisis!!!"

Dear Car Talk Guys,

I am planning to retire early. My girlfriend will probably have to wait to retire until the usual age. This is causing problems in our relationship. She insists that i should do all the driving since I will soon be retireing. I think she should drive more since she has more time until she retires. As you can imagine this is causing a lot of problems. Next week we are driving 600 miles one-way to a birthday part for a good friend in another city so I need the answer to this question quickly!

When I retire, should I get the high speed tires or the mud and snow rated tires for my Candy Apple Red Mazda Miata that screams "MidLife Crisis!!!"

And the answer is stay away from those trailer tires, YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom