Amazing twisto cat

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Here's my kitty Eddie relaxing by the wood stove. Get a load of how he's positioned!

Attachments

• P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    433 KB · Views: 43
Double (or triple) jointed! Funny. My cat would be closer to the fire, close enough to singe her fur.

Looks like my bad attitude cat Blue, AKA Bluto, blueberry, bluebell. He was only a year old in this shot from 1996.

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3
Now that's a lot of spinal range of motion!

My Princess thinks I've been spending way too much time on the computer. Now I understand why I've had a few software glitches when I come back to my computer....

Attachments

• Kitty pics 2008 007.jpg
    Kitty pics 2008 007.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 5
oh no purron, you broke your cat!

cats are actually known for their flexible spines, especially the cheetah.

don't know accuracy of source P3 Cal Poly Pomona (i've read similar info in the past) but it says:
The cheetah is equipped with an ultra-flexible spine that allows it to be the fastest land animal. This is because the spine is capable of doubling over on itself, much like a coiled spring, and propels the cheetah forward. The range of human motion only allows the spine to bend in one direction, the cheetah's however is capable of bending in two, creating a visible "s" shaped posture when running. When fully coiled, the paws on its hind legs actually end up in front of the cheetah's head. This increaseses the length of its stride, up to 4 times its body length, and increases the compressionnal aspect of its spine.

This is a normal cat, doesn't do the twist and doesn't wear costumes.

Simple girl, you've solved the "green" problem of recycling old computers--every cat needs her own laptop.

Attachments

• IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 3
Now that's a lot of spinal range of motion!

My Princess thinks I've been spending way too much time on the computer. Now I understand why I've had a few software glitches when I come back to my computer....

She's a very tidy cat - like the right angle she makes at the lower right corner of the keyboard.

Here's another picture of Eddie under the Christmas tree. Notice how his eyes look like Christmas lights. I guess you can tell Eddie is a constant source of amazement around the Purron household. By the way, his pal who had been so ill before is doing much better these days:)

Attachments

• P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    411.8 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom