Anna Nicole Smith......................

I was a fan of hers when this picture came out! 8)

I could be persuded to send all the liberals out there the unedited picture. I would not want to offend any of the conservatives out there, that don't appreciate this sort of thing. :eek:

A.jpg

Cut-Throat said:
I was a fan of hers when this picture came out!  8)

I could be persuded to send all the liberals out there to send them the unedited picture. I would not want to offend any of the conservatives out there, that don't appreciate this sort of thing.  :eek:

A.jpg

This neo-con wouldn't be offended at all. :)

those red "dots" are very offensive

Cut-Throat said:
I was a fan of hers when this picture came out!  8)

I could be persuded to send all the liberals out there to the unedited picture. I would not want to offend any of the conservatives out there, that don't appreciate this sort of thing.  :eek:

Enough of your teasing! What would it take to get the url? How about I give $5 to the DNC?

Ha

I never had an issue with her Playboy/sexpot image. Afterall her and Pammy did much for the big boob trend of the 90's. :) I did find her drug induced, alcohol slurred public shenanigans offensive in a big way.

That said, I feel very sorry for her loss. I can't even imagine what she's going through right now.

HaHa said:
Enough of your teasing! What would it take to get the url? How about I give $5 to the DNC?

Ha

MIkey, Dog - you guys have mail.

dog - this is not an e-mail address - MAVERICK_3232

d - I didn't think you want this to go the edu address - correct?

CT: no need to send it ... seen it!

This is merely a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing there are a lot of dudes that would consider Anna Nicole's "ground" "common".... :D

Back
Top Bottom