Attitudes toward personal nudity

I have to say that in my mind's eye I'm enjoying the image of a bunch of naked women "prancing around" in the locker room.   Thank you Sheryl.

Always glad to help with the visualizations. ;)

The gals on "the view" were talking about that a couple of weeks ago.

No, I wasnt watching it, my wife was. I was using power tools that required 440 volts.

They all said that there were lots of nude young women walking around their gym locker rooms. The brainless blonde one said she was aghast whenever it happened. Baba Wawa said she kinda liked it.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
The gals on "the view" were talking about that a couple of weeks ago.

No, I wasnt watching it, my wife was.  I was using power tools that required 440 volts.

They all said that there were lots of nude young women walking around their gym locker rooms.  The brainless blonde one said she was aghast whenever it happened.  Baba Wawa said she kinda liked it.

Why Barbwa!?!?! You kinkster! ;)

Yep, she had a dirty little smile on the whole time. Basically she said 'I dont see anything wrong with showing off a nice body if you've got one, and I dont mind looking at nice looking nude women'.

A shame, but I suppose not surprising, this thread has degenerated from a very appropriate and legitimate question from the OP.

It's not like public nudity has to be 100% asexual like the garden of eden or something. Or was the garden of eden also meant to be erotic?

AltaRed said:
A shame, but I suppose not surprising, this thread has degenerated from a very appropriate and legitimate question from the OP.

I'm just astonished that nobody has posted any pics yet.

This discussion reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where Jerry's girlfriend liked to go around nude. He decided there was good nudity and bad nudity. Bad was when she was nude and was doing things like coughing or working on his bicycle.

To make his point Jerry starts going around nude as well, but his girlfriend found male nudity unnattractive, visualizing him as a hairy ape scratching himself. Women nudity: art. Male nudity: utility.

Martha said:
This discussion reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where Jerry's girlfriend liked to go around nude. He decided there was good nudity and bad nudity. Bad was when she was nude and was doing things like coughing or working on his bicycle.

Whew -- for a second there I thought you were heading toward the "shrinkage" episode.

I'm just astonished that nobody has posted any pics yet.

I asked them all to cover up, since this is a family forum, but Crystal (third from the left on the top) is a little hard of hearing.

Right after this shot was taken, they all started prancing around.

Attachments

• ForumShot.jpg
    ForumShot.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 90
So where's the prancing picture? I'm interested only from an artistic viewpoint, of course.

setab

I have a great low key tape that has to 20 years old by now. It’s a bunch of women that look like they just wandered off the street in a so-so part of town, playing volleyball and stuff in the nude. Then they all go into the locker room and proceed to get each other really clean and treat each other really lovingly.

The best part of it is that they have these startled looks on their faces, like "This dude is really paying us $500 just to work out and take showers?” One of them (my fave) has a gold front tooth.  :)

Ha

Too bad we don't have zoom capabilities. My magnifying glass just doesn't do it. :-\ :'(

Back
Top Bottom