Baby and small dog containment

We almost lost our first son,twice, once when he went down the basement stairs in one of those walkers with wheels, and another time when we just turned our back and he started down the ladder into the pool.

Kiddy Proofing is tough and sometimes no matter how much you try things do go wrong.

Burn Treatment has come along way, scarring is now reduced markedly

I am looking foreward to Grand Kids, but am also a little concerned?.

Howard said:
I am looking foreward to Grand Kids, but am also a little concerned?.
Parenting is a life sentence without parole, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Another winner for containment, bought one yesterday and have a second one on order for inside containment, as we're moving the 'superyard' outside to the patio to take advantage of the nice weather. 73 yesterday, 74 forecast for today! :)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...2/104-6910164-1767140?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance

Like the superyard, these can be joined together to form an enclosed play yard, joined to two walls in a corner to make a corner play yard, or used to span a wide opening. Hard to climb as its fabric instead of an open cell wall. Very easy to install...pay no attention to the instructions that have you levelling templates and drilling holes, and throw out the too-short screws that come with it. I just set it up, adjusted the length, and ran some 2" wood screws through the mounting holes and into a wall stud. Took 3 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom