Casual Shoes

Ecco. These are not cheap but they make a lot of great shoes.

ECCO USA | Mens Shoes | Womens Shoes | Golf Shoes | Accessories | FREE SHIPPING

My husband got turned onto these by his ophthalmologist who says he is on his feet all day and they are incredibly comfortable.

So DH bought a pair of slip on shoes and loved them. I then bought a similar pair for me (I've been wearing them almost every day for nearly 3 years and they are still going strong).

In summer 2011, we bought a pair of boots for our son while we were in Canterbury and he has worn them for his everyday shoe since then. They took him from age 17 to age 20 and they are only now about to need to be replaced.

In short, while sort of pricey to buy they last a very long time and are by far the most comfortable shoes any of us have ever had.

Thanks for the heads up, I will buy a pair for winter wear. Summer is leather only because of those pesky little rattlesnakes.
We have snakes and fire ants year around, so when I'm in the woods or tall grass, I wear leather or rubber boots at least 12" high year around.

For casual shoes I wear SAS. I recently scored at an SAS outlet store where they had discontinued models for half price. Very little difference between the new shoes and the discontinued shoes.

Back
Top Bottom