Checking Validity of Online Stores

antmary

Full time employment: Posting here.
I am upgrading the shopping cart on my website, and have found a person I like who does web design, etc. I like her portfolio of previous work she has done. I am wondering what is the best way to check her validity. For one thing, I would like a picture of her and her business address. Does anyone know if there is a standard protocol for checking online businesses? I appreciate any feedback you can offer:flowers:

If you've seen her previous work, can't you contact those clients and ask for references?

I am upgrading the shopping cart on my website, and have found a person I like who does web design, etc. I like her portfolio of previous work she has done. I am wondering what is the best way to check her validity. For one thing, I would like a picture of her and her business address.
I second the comment about obtaining references. Not sure why a picture matters here, though -- unless you're thinking it may be a man saying "hello, my name is Peggy" with a Russian accent... :)

I second the comment about obtaining references. Not sure why a picture matters here, though -- unless you're thinking it may be a man saying "hello, my name is Peggy" with a Russian accent... :)
:ROFLMAO:

Maybe a picture doesn't matter that much...I will go to the other websites and ask for references, though. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom