Comments to "W" from Bill Maher

sgeeeee said:
While I still don't understand the "why", this thread has certainly answered the "who". Thank-you. :) :D :D

Do you also understand the power of the attack as well? :D

justin said:
Do you also understand the power of the attack as well?   :D
I don't think anyone ever doubted the power of the attack.  Demagogues have been bending weak minds through the use of witch hunt tactics for centuries or more.  History books are filled with such cases.  People eventually catch on, but the attack machines often hurt a lot of people before they are destroyed.   :-[

I'll reserve comment on the political demagoguery that occurs here on a daily basis.

justin said:
I'll reserve comment on the political demagoguery that occurs here on a daily basis.
That's probably a wise move for you. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

eridanus said:
But, but, he got a blowjob! And not from his wife!

If you were married to Hillary, you would be trying to get blowjobs, not from your wife, too. :D

Just don't llie about it under oath.

sgeeeee said:
That's probably a wise move for you.

Yes. I've realized it's a pointless task to make you liberals realize the err of your ways. :D :D :D

Hitler Boobs!!

Attachments

• boobs17.jpg
    boobs17.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 68
I've decided that nobody OVER 45 knows what the hell they're talking about. Everyone under 45 is probably lying under oath.

And theres a couple of ya that i'd like to give an affectionate caress to.

Her too.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I've decided that nobody OVER 45 knows what the hell they're talking about. Everyone under 45 is probably lying under oath.

And theres a couple of ya that i'd like to give an affectionate caress to.
img_399899_0_7cf691c01e4fbaff8aab03d37250c177.jpg

Back
Top Bottom