Ethical dilema, what would you do?

Have you considered sending the CC company a letter via certified mail asking them to confirm you have a 0 balance on the card? That could serve as evidence of a good faith effort to insure you owe nothing in case they come back on you at some time in the future.
i think this is a good suggestion. the last thing u want op is a surprise bill presented to u down the road with an exorbatant interest rate and higher than expected balance.

Thanks all, it's been fun bouncing this around. I regret my spelling of the word dilemma. I also regret referencing "ethics" in the title. What I really wanted to know was, what I could get away with. I have the ethical inclinations of a World Savings loan consultant. The only thing stronger than my own natural greed is my fear of adverse consequences. Hey, Al, as Mary once said to Joseph, "Who needs you?"

This space reserved for when I think up a good response...

This is all I can come up with:

And Joseph did then say to Mary: "But thou shall needeth me when thou doth wanteth picture-in-a-picture on our new $700 TV, since thou did not RTFM."

OK, pretty lame. LOL, by the way.

I think you have done a bit more than I may have...but Id always wonder when bill was coming every time I used my...uh....... errrrr.... widget

Back
Top Bottom