Eyeglasses - Put old lenses in new frame

noelm

Recycles dryer sheets
Hello folks,

I have expensive lenses in my current pair but the frame is giving troubles. I would like to get these lenses in a new frame. I wonder, what is the best place to get this thing done.

I thought of Walmart and Costco. Any other place, I can find cheaper frames?

Thanks in advance.

I think your best bet would be to find your current frames at an online retailer. Your frames should have a model number on them somewhere. I don't think there is much standardization in lens sizes, and each frame will hold them a little differently relative to your eyes. I think it would be a lot of work to find a pair of frames that would fit the lenses and match your current positioning.

I think your best bet would be to find your current frames at an online retailer. Your frames should have a model number on them somewhere. I don't think there is much standardization in lens sizes, and each frame will hold them a little differently relative to your eyes. I think it would be a lot of work to find a pair of frames that would fit the lenses and match your current positioning.

+1

Talk to the optical shop. I think they can cut the glasses to fit a smaller frame.

Back
Top Bottom