Fake or real ?

Real. Smell important, but remember that you can always get some boughs for the smell.

Attachments

• ChristmasTreeSpecies.jpg
    ChristmasTreeSpecies.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2
Hmmmmm.............got to go get it out of the utility room. Ok, pull it out of the small box, plug it in...............yup it's fake.

Fake all the way. Paid around $150 for it 25 years ago, still using it. But it's a pain to put together, so this year we're thinking of retiring it and getting one of those all in one with lights.

Christmas trees?!?! Dang, I thought this was a follow on to the pole dancing thread.....

Same here....I clicked it expecting pics and we getting the option to vote:mad:

On x-mas trees....a small fake one...

Hmmmm - all of the above different years - none, fake, real. Since I rescued a Blue Spruce from behind the neighbors tool shed over a year ago and transplanted to the front yard - the squished side that was against the shed has grown out and 6' high - may decorate with some lights.

Down in the basement have a 6' fake and a 2' mini that we used on the table of the camper in our RV days.

None last year - went to Seaworld.

Procrastinating this year - may go to New Orleans - or not.

heh heh heh - Always had live fir in the PacNW growing up.

That was 25 years ago, so $150 is what, about $3-400 now, the same as the price for a top of the line tree today. Yes they come with lights now, you just pop it open and plug it in, sort of a plug and play tree.

Ahh. We're back on the trees again. ok.

Tiny real tree

DW bought a tiny, live tree, which I'll re-pot in cheap-fertilizer-enriched compost & re-plant in the garden next spring. Solves the problem really well.

Blue and white tree decorations this year (each year we change colors). Last year was purple, green and silver I believe.

:confused: jIMOh, so you buy new decorations every year and throw out the old? Or do you have an extraordinarily large storage space with a full outfitting of decorations of each color? THe cool thing to me about tree decorations is the multicolors and also the old decorations handed down from a couple of generations.

Even if the one we buy costs $200.00 in a matter of three or four years we will have saved that much in the cost of real trees.

We usually only pay about $20-25 for a tree. This year, we ended up paying a little bit more, but it was still only $38. We end up getting them from Lowes most of the time. Are people paying much more than this?

Oh yeah. Looks like she's wearing a flesh bikini top. Understand the new ones come with lights - and i thought glow-in-the-dark condoms were advanced!

Picked up a nice 5 foot Doug Fir for $17.95 today (great scent), but soon we'll be self-sufficient in Christmas trees.

Here are my pictures of my 2010 tree (planted in Feb 2005) and 2013 tree (planted in Sept, 2007). The seedlings cost about a dollar, and I plant a few each year.

Attachments

• ChristmasTree1.jpg
    ChristmasTree1.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ChristmasTree2.jpg
    ChristmasTree2.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom