Favorite Holiday Songs

I heard this classic on the radio the other day.
I grew up 35 miles north of NYC and remember going to see the window dressing in the stores and Rockefeller Center as a child.
My mom would sing this song every Christmas. She had a lovely voice, very similar to the female voice in this song. :flowers:

YouTube - Bing Crosby & Carol Richards - Silver Bells

Thanks for posting "All I Want For Christmas Is You"... it's a beautiful version of the song. It was recorded by Santa's Doo Wop Helpers, with Joel Katz singing lead and Johnny Maestro, Larry Chance and Bobby Jay singing backup.

I love " White Christmas " . I watch that movie every year . My Dad used to take us on a Christmas trip when we were little . We would take the train into Philadelphia and then we would go see Santa and do some shopping and then lunch at horn & hardart's and finally a movie . The last year we did the trip we saw "White Christmas "so that song brings back great memories of times with my Dad .

My favorite old classic Christmas songs are "Silent Night" and "White Christmas"....one of my faves in more recent years is of questionable taste (add a bit more BBQ sauce or seasoning as necessary).... YouTube - Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire Bob Rivers

xmas-smiley-003.gif

My hands down favorite and I have and enjoy a lot of Christmas music. My CD jukebox stays loaded all year long with 50 Christmas CD's and anytime I am feeling blue I crank it up for an hour or so. On Thanksgiving once the pie and coffee is over we turn it on and that is the music till New Years Day.

YouTube - Eartha Kitt with Friends Santa Baby

Back
Top Bottom