Football

Another sign of the Apocalypse.

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?
Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Maybe the Vikings will take Michael Vick next year and change their name to the Vickings.

Watched Favre in Wisconsin since after he replaced Majkowski. It was a great run, but...

Next thing you know he'll be trying out for the Cubs like his basketball colleague who also found it hard to give it up. So [-]sad[/-] exciting for you Mn fans!

Awesome Favre is back!

Steelers and Vikings in the bowl. Steelers 27 Vikings 10

Besides this is the new NFL with free agency. ;) Its not like the Vikings had a QB. With Favre they got a legitimate shot.

Tickets for the Packers vs Vikings in Green Bay just doubled in price and are now starting at $350 per ticket. Family of 4 plus parking, gas, food, drinks, memorabilia=$2000 Being there to watch Nick Barnett KILL Brett= Priceless

Well, looks like Minnesota Viking fans have forgotten about Jesus for the rest of the season, while Sage Rosenfels, Tarvaris Jackson, Packers and their fans have been invoking both names in the same sentence over their oatmeal this morning . Think I might go down to Eden Prairie today and maybe catch a glimpse.

So, how can you have team spirit for your team if the team members go back and forth between competitors? Bret was defining for the Packers. The Vikings are their natural rival. It just doesn't seem right.

I would have retired for good after my GB days were done. But he is like so many people in sports, just can't give it up.

As far as bad for team spirit, I read where several Viking players wanted him to sign. And management was certainly after him so it's not all his fault. But if he falls on his face, I'm sure many on the team will be questioning the hire.

Back
Top Bottom