456.6 KB · Views: 24
This monster was out front.

Attachments

• IMG_2089.jpg
    IMG_2089.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 18
just a guess here, but those don't seem to be lbym vehicles

I priced them and a few were 500,000 euros

For me the purchase price would take all the fun out of driving. One little ding would seem like the end of the world as we know it. Not only that, from Wikipedia:
Brabus's primary focus is to achieve maximum engine performance through the increase of horsepower and torque. Customers can either buy cars from Brabus, or send in their car to be customized and/or overhauled.
So, it would have WAY too much horsepower for me to handle. My Venza already has too much for me, really.

Honestly, it's not (completely) sour grapes - - I'm genuinely much happier with my 2009 Toyota Venza. Some people just weren't meant to own cars like that. :)

Last edited:
I used to worry about damage to my cars and finally decided it is unavoidable. I bought my wife a new buick. she took it to a baseball game with the grandkids and even though parked at least 50 yards away a stray ball went over the fence and put a big dent in the top. Next my wife went shopping at a outlet mall with the grandaughters. grandaughter opened the door, wind took it and slammed it into the next car. so no more new, or expensive cars for me, just the best car for the best price.

Back
Top Bottom